Reviews for Apartment No50
Emmerencia chapter 33 . 8/12
so now that I have read it I...I miss it... I want you to continue but I know you can'tsobs*
Emmerencia chapter 33 . 8/11
I looooved your story! just some wrong spellings here and there but otherwise I loved the story. great jobI got stuck on it right away and read the while thing in 1 day .
darkredcamel chapter 33 . 7/3
Hello!

I read all your Fairy Tail (rated M) stories and thought it would be only fair to leave at least one review :)

Firstly, good job! Well done! There were some minor mistakes (in the spelling, word order, tenses, etc.), but the story was always easily understandable from the context. Amazing work for a non-native speaker!

Thank you for entertaining me!
Emily
Kisa7221 chapter 33 . 1/30
*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*CUTE! ;p
person chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Juvia Lucy ...!FRIENDS!? -O
8ite chomp glomp chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Hey so I read this a while ago and I would like to ask if you could put quotation marks in place of the hyphens for dialogue? It's just really distracting and hard for me to read...
right-by-the-tracks chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
You switched to quotation marks! Le Gasp! I love the change. Your stories are awesome.
right-by-the-tracks chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
This is fabulously written. I would suggest using quotations though...kind of confusing

Over all...fabulous
right-by-the-tracks chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
It would be better if you used quotation marks (" ") instead of dashes (-)
cookie.panda-roo chapter 33 . 5/9/2014
haha, awhh! I like the ending :)
jaclynkaileigh chapter 33 . 1/5/2014
I guess I took one cocktail too many yesterday hahahaha ha omg that shit was golden. Great job! Seriously it's fanfics like this that restore my faith in fanfictions!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 32 . 1/5/2014
Hehe good for them...happy for everyone!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 31 . 1/5/2014
Yayayayayayay finally! Damn boneheads now they have to tell everyone else what they already knew !
jaclynkaileigh chapter 30 . 1/5/2014
Woohoo! Fuck yea Natsu way to go!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 29 . 1/5/2014
Gahhhhhhh I hope she does not play that off since she was falling asleep!