Reviews for The Lucky One
Panda13216 chapter 1 . 4/24
Lol. Wish my sister had a Impala instead of a fat little van. I bet she wishes she had an Impala too! Lovely story, one of my favorites.
-Panda 3
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 4/7
I love this. The note was perfect.
KC chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I have officially become addicted to your stories
The fan of supernatural chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This was awesome! I loved Dean's note XD
greenironivy chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is adorable - no, amazing - no wonderful! Damn, I've used all those before. I'm running out of words to describe your stories with.
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I really loved this! No matter how Sam feels and whether Dean was around or not he could always make everything better for Sam! I love it! :)
cappy712 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Let me just say AWE... That was so cute. The note that Dean gave him just wonderful, thank you for sharing.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Awww. That was a nice, feel-good fic. Dean is an awesome big brother when he tries. Keep up the great work!
Giacinta chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Aw, this was so sweet. I really love stories that explore Sam's thoughts and feelings, as we get very little on the show of what really goes through Sam Winchester's mind, and it's a shame as I 'm sure it would be very interesting.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
What a wonderful story.
I had to smile when Sam read Dean's lunch note and that Dean shared his stash of peanut M&M's.
What a wonderful big brother and definitely 'Batman'.
Sam's last thought about Dean and the Impala was perfect. '...then smiling slightly at the thought of how cool it was going to be when Dean picked him up after school in the Impala. Because an awesome big brother with a badass car...'
Thanks again for sharing your stories with us.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh my gosh, this is so cute! :)

I absolutely adore how Sam's thoughts do a complete flip; going from feeling so sorry for himself, to feeling blessed for having Dean. :)

And Dean's note is just epic; the perfect combo of big brother concern, and smart-ass comments. Dean in nutshell. :P

Very cute one-shot! :D

Btw, sorry I haven't been reviewing as much lately. Things have been insanely busy, plus I just started my first semester of college, so I haven't had as much time to spend on .
But I have been keeping up with your stories :D And I still have them all saved in my inbox and intend to review :)
ghostboi chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Aw. This is sweet.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
GUH! This was perfect! Could feel Sam's trepidation has the other kids told everything they did over summer vacation. The picture of Sam sitting by himself in the cafeteria was so sad. But when he read the note? How awesome was that? Dean is the best big bro in the world and loved how Sam realized it. And wanting the other kids to see him in the Impala? Hell yeah! Also love your icon for this story. So back to school! Thanks!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Awww, love paternal Dean and how the gesture totally made Sam's day.