Reviews for Date Blindness
This-Girl-Is-Riddikulus chapter 3 . 7/20
'Vous êtes difficile à comprendre et complètement irrationnel, mais vous êtes si séduisante que je me trouve impuissant attirés vers vous.'
Did you use google translate haha? You used a female word to describe Harry, that's quite funny. I liked that story, I waited 2 years to read I don't know why, it was really charming.
The winged pachyderm;flying elephant; Dumbo
Orlane Sayan chapter 3 . 7/5
Hehe, Harry was the one to make THE move! Sweet Circe, it's about damn time!
(Though, I would have loved to see Pansy's plan. They have deserved it for being two idiots!).

Anyway, I had a great time reading you! Thank you for sharing and Have a lovely day!
Cya
Orlane
Orlane Sayan chapter 2 . 7/5
What the HELL?!
I've always known Harry was a bloody idiot and Draco far too proud for his own sake, but not to that point!
I wanted to slap them all along. Both of them! I hope there is a spectacular making out in the next chapter!

Anyway. I loved Pansy! I hope she is soing to talk Draco into his senses! She seems to be a really practical girl.

Cya,
Orlane.
Orlane Sayan chapter 1 . 7/5
OH MY GOD! A bloody business arrangement?! Hell it's not!
Oh, I loved it. Every bit of it I swear! It's been a long time since I've read some Drarry but I might get lost in it for a while, and it's all your fault!

Anyway, I happen to be french and I couldn't help to notice some mistakes in your dishes name's (though, French is a bitchy language so...). If you need someone to proof read, I'd be more than happy to help.

So, I'm going to read the next two chapters! I'm can't wait for Harry to pin Draco against a wall (and I'm open to Draco pining Harry against a wall too. I'm just betting on the careless Gryffindor way...)

Cya!
Orlane
Brightki chapter 3 . 6/9
This was so terribly adorable! Loved it.
lxssnape chapter 3 . 4/19
wow! love the story but wish you would continue!
BlankMask chapter 2 . 4/4
Glad you put Caribbean food in here but I have honestly no idea where you heard of jamaican polenta or where you've had it because no one I know friends or family wise, and of jamaican descent, have used that ever nor any restaurants I've been to. And also jollof rice is not Caribbean but African so again I don't know where you had this dish before.
hidden shades chapter 3 . 2/16
_
Onobaby chapter 3 . 2/8
D'awwww! Lovely story!
this-ship-has-sunk.13 chapter 3 . 1/20
This story brought a smile to my face, I love your writing!
Cute
SusannahMalfoy chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
I adore this fic... Romancing under pretence, and all that traipsing around each other - utterly good and absolutely priceless 3 thank you once again (because this isn't the first time I've read this fic and it certainly won't be the last) you're a legend!
SableUnstable chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Fuck, that was brilliant. Utterly brilliant.
myst77 chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Healer Malfoy! God... That's just too good!
It was an impressive piece of work!