Reviews for Date Blindness
Skay Grey chapter 3 . 6/29
Que fic mais linda! Harry é lento e Draco genioso! Amo de paixão! Kkkkkkk... Tão perfeito! E Pansy e Hermione? Duas safadas! Kkkkkkkk... Ainda bem que deu certo! Kkkkkkkk... Na verdade quando tem Draco e Harry sempre da certo! Mais uma obra de arte! Parabéns!
Luzula-spicata chapter 3 . 3/20
Kat chapter 3 . 10/6/2019
I can't even... I AM glued to my phone since I discovered your fics. Thank you so much for this amzing story...
theunraveledghoul chapter 3 . 5/4/2019
OMG indeed one of my favorite Drarry, I wish there was more, thank you so much for this
Tooru Heer chapter 3 . 8/15/2018
Ufufufuyfufyfu the best story.
NawelKim chapter 3 . 8/3/2018
I love fake/pretend relationship fics! This one was really good! Idiots in love..
AJamlessMalfoy chapter 3 . 6/3/2018
I absolutely adore all your work and am steadily devouring all your stories on this site.
thank you so much for creating and sharing your work!
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 3 . 2/16/2018
I read this before, and loved it. I just read this, and love it. I'll read it again, and love it.
jokesequaljoker chapter 3 . 12/25/2017
3 simply amazing
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 3 . 7/17/2017
Absolutely adored this and hope you are still out there and writing! You truly have a gift for it!
almoony chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Ah, three chapters, how brilliant
I thought it was a one-shot, I'M SO HAPPEH
Lykeos chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Hello,
we just started a new community topic about Harry and Drago centered fictions than we liked a lot and find beautifuly written : The Lion and The Snake.
Since I really loved this story and find that it has completely its place there I just added it to the archives. Please tell me if it bothers you.
Take care.
LucidDreamer10 chapter 3 . 5/20/2017
This was beautiful. Amazing job. ;D
Lykeos chapter 3 . 5/19/2017
Felt so good to read again your story this morning. It was just what I needed to lighten up my gloomy mood and start the day on the good foot (I don't know if you say it like that in english ').
Thanks (again) for this really nice and pleasant fic.
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 3 . 5/9/2017