Reviews for Date Blindness
yayyyyyy! happpy ending!
StarRuby chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
This was amazing. Holy shit.
MissMJS chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
Awww, such saps! xD xD
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
Gah, I adore fics with the fake dating turned real plot. So much fun drama that never feels too contrived.
Sin1213 chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Aww. Cute. I really enjoyed it. I love stories like this one, sappy romantic yet still true to their personalities.
This-Girl-Is-Riddikulus chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
'Vous êtes difficile à comprendre et complètement irrationnel, mais vous êtes si séduisante que je me trouve impuissant attirés vers vous.'
Did you use google translate haha? You used a female word to describe Harry, that's quite funny. I liked that story, I waited 2 years to read I don't know why, it was really charming.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
The winged pachyderm;flying elephant; Dumbo
Orlane Sayan chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
Hehe, Harry was the one to make THE move! Sweet Circe, it's about damn time!
(Though, I would have loved to see Pansy's plan. They have deserved it for being two idiots!).

Anyway, I had a great time reading you! Thank you for sharing and Have a lovely day!
Cya
Orlane
Orlane Sayan chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
What the HELL?!
I've always known Harry was a bloody idiot and Draco far too proud for his own sake, but not to that point!
I wanted to slap them all along. Both of them! I hope there is a spectacular making out in the next chapter!

Anyway. I loved Pansy! I hope she is soing to talk Draco into his senses! She seems to be a really practical girl.

Cya,
Orlane.
Orlane Sayan chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
OH MY GOD! A bloody business arrangement?! Hell it's not!
Oh, I loved it. Every bit of it I swear! It's been a long time since I've read some Drarry but I might get lost in it for a while, and it's all your fault!

Anyway, I happen to be french and I couldn't help to notice some mistakes in your dishes name's (though, French is a bitchy language so...). If you need someone to proof read, I'd be more than happy to help.

So, I'm going to read the next two chapters! I'm can't wait for Harry to pin Draco against a wall (and I'm open to Draco pining Harry against a wall too. I'm just betting on the careless Gryffindor way...)

Cya!
Orlane
Brightki chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
This was so terribly adorable! Loved it.
lxssnape chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
wow! love the story but wish you would continue!
BlankMask chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
Glad you put Caribbean food in here but I have honestly no idea where you heard of jamaican polenta or where you've had it because no one I know friends or family wise, and of jamaican descent, have used that ever nor any restaurants I've been to. And also jollof rice is not Caribbean but African so again I don't know where you had this dish before.
hidden shades chapter 3 . 2/16/2016