Reviews for Date Blindness
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 3 . 7/17
Absolutely adored this and hope you are still out there and writing! You truly have a gift for it!
almoony chapter 1 . 6/14
Ah, three chapters, how brilliant
I thought it was a one-shot, I'M SO HAPPEH
Lykeos chapter 1 . 6/1
Hello,
we just started a new community topic about Harry and Drago centered fictions than we liked a lot and find beautifuly written : The Lion and The Snake.
Since I really loved this story and find that it has completely its place there I just added it to the archives. Please tell me if it bothers you.
Take care.
LucidDreamer10 chapter 3 . 5/20
This was beautiful. Amazing job. ;D
Lykeos chapter 3 . 5/19
Felt so good to read again your story this morning. It was just what I needed to lighten up my gloomy mood and start the day on the good foot (I don't know if you say it like that in english ').
Thanks (again) for this really nice and pleasant fic.
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 3 . 5/9
Awww
accia1199 chapter 3 . 3/30
WOW 3
yayyyyyy! happpy ending!
StarRuby chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
This was amazing. Holy shit.
MissMJS chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
Awww, such saps! xD xD
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
Gah, I adore fics with the fake dating turned real plot. So much fun drama that never feels too contrived.
Sin1213 chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Aww. Cute. I really enjoyed it. I love stories like this one, sappy romantic yet still true to their personalities.
This-Girl-Is-Riddikulus chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
'Vous êtes difficile à comprendre et complètement irrationnel, mais vous êtes si séduisante que je me trouve impuissant attirés vers vous.'
Did you use google translate haha? You used a female word to describe Harry, that's quite funny. I liked that story, I waited 2 years to read I don't know why, it was really charming.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
The winged pachyderm;flying elephant; Dumbo
Orlane Sayan chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
Hehe, Harry was the one to make THE move! Sweet Circe, it's about damn time!
(Though, I would have loved to see Pansy's plan. They have deserved it for being two idiots!).

Anyway, I had a great time reading you! Thank you for sharing and Have a lovely day!
Cya