Reviews for How I Spent My Summer Vacation by Sam Winchester
mainegirlwrites chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Excellent work on both stories! Best, Randee / mainegirlwrites
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hehe ;-) Totally agree to the "young Jensen" part. Really liked the second chapter - and adored the first one. So funny, and srill somehow sad that as much as they want to give Sammy some normal, it's somehow not in the book. Very well written silver.

Kate
sylia91 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
That adage about truth being stranger than fiction definitely applies here. At least it made for entertaining reading for the teach and another excellent grade for Sam.
nancylou chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
It's called 'killing two birds with one stone'. LOL

Sammy goes to camp, and John and Dean take care of a monster.

'We thought it was safe'.
Of course, Sammy was never in any real danger, Dean would not let anything happen to his baby bro.

Next stop, Camp Arawak.
nancylou chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Go Sammy.

Only in 'Creative Writing' could you get away with a 'acheri hunt' story. LOL
Illucida chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
:) I enjoyed reading these two drabbles. I feel that drabble one could make a very entertaining full length fic (one of the camp trips). [hint hint] Y'know, for later.
Nana56 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Mr. Fields was probably thinking that this boy would make a wonderful author some day with that imagination. If only he knew!

Nice one. :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
*snort* Thanks for the NOT Brock Kelly thing. Are we twins? :D

Yeah, stupid movies. They're probably what's causing all of that. LOL

Nice one. :)
TheYmp chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Loved these - great work!
missingmikey chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Love this chapter title! Enjoyed both parts.
missingmikey chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
LOL! Poor Sam!
Kailene chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Yeah, I think Sammy would have had no problem acing his creative writing class with his "fictional" stories :-)
Kailene chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ha! Only the Winchester's could run into trouble trying to do "normal". Love the that they all just take it in stride. Nice job.
rog457 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Of course he'd get an A, those stories could not possibly be true so they constitute the best "creative" writing ever.

Loved reading about Sam's summer vacations
rog457 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
"Here comes Dad and Dean. There goes Fido." Love this line.

Yep, I can just picture John pouring over summer camp literature and matching it up with reports of strange happenings.

Poor Sammy, normal just wasn't ever to be for him.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2