Reviews for Blame Game
Weeeesty chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
Omg this story is sooo good and I LOVE the mysterious ending ! Good job on another amazing story keep it up!
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
XD Oh gosh! That was brilliant! I loved it! Sad its over and i still think Benji killed Humphries but aww well :)

Such a great story!
TheNaggingCube chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
Sometimes knowing the truth or the answer doesn't do anyone any good.

Nicely done.
PeggsterLover chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
Once again, a brilliant ending. Fantastic. Thank you for taking us on another awesome adventure!
PeggsterLover chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Oooooooooo this was great! Answers to questions yet also more questions posed. This story is brilliant. I know I've told you this before, but still. Keep up the amazing work :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
So am I!
TheNaggingCube chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
Just found this fic, very exciting and well done. Keep it coming.

Oh wow, what a twist that Benji worked on the drug.
PeggsterLover chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Wow! This was incredible! I loved how Benji acted during his interrogation of Lovett. I love how he totally got one over on him! Go Benji! Thanks for sharing yet another awesome chapter with us!
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Oh, my God! This is getting so good! And i love how Ethan and Brandt couldn't get anything out of Lovett but set an angry Benji into the room and all secrets spill out of him! XD That made me laugh!

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
I really like your story. Please update!
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Awesome!

Please update soon XD
PeggsterLover chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Regardless of length, what you've given us here is fab, once again. I love the way you portray Jane and Benji's brother/sister-like friendship :) it feels very real. Loved it!
PeggsterLover chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
This was great! Love that twist of Lovett being up to speed with them the whole time and they hadn't even realised. Can't wait to see what happens next!
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
Yay! Benji survived... how? Not that i'm not happy he's alive, i just wondering how he new the room was going to go ba-boom?

Anyway, please update soon, i want to know what happens to Lovett :)
PeggsterLover chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
This was fantastic! BAMF Benji! xDDD can't wait for more!