Reviews for A Different Heart
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Great chapter! Very fascinating! Keep it up!
Fluoricia chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
So Sora is still alive? While, not quite alive but still there and was found by Axel
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
Whoa! What a crazy and confusing chapter! I thought it was pretty good. Keep up the awesome work!

P.S. I don't really think the Omake thing would be such a good idea. I mean a genderbend? Just doesn't sit right with me. Sorry if this seems offensive. Just giving you my honest opinion.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Whoa...glad you finally updated! Please do so again! I'm looking forward to what happens next.
KHfan454 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Wow man. Past 2 chapters are getting to me. You are so good at what you do and it should definitely continue. Please update soon. And btw, I guess your going to be the one who inspires me to write Kingdom Hearts fan fiction. Just thought you should know. Sorry about your situation with you friend. I hope that ends in the most positive way for you both.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
Hmm...very interesting. But I'm still a little confused. WHO took Sora's heart? Xion or Roxas or someone else? And what is Yen Sid really talking about? Anyway, I hope this all clears up soon and you update again! Also, I hope you'll be alright with your friend...you know. Anyway, if you wish to talk about it, just PM me. I'll support ya! Best wishes!
SeasaltIcecreamxx chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Wooooowwwww! Great chapter! I totally loved it! :D I seriously can't for the update, I wonder how they will react on Xion's story, especially Ven XD
Please update soon! : )
SeasaltIcecreamxx chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Sorry, this review is a bit late... All the emails I get from FFN are suddenly in my spam box so I don't see it when a story I follow is updated x_x
But... Who is that boy?! Is... Is it Vanitas? Arrrgghh... I don't know! XD
Please update soon! Well, there is another chapter for me to go, I'm gonna read it right now XD
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
So that's how she was able to wake Ventus and all that! OMG! Please please please update soon! I wanna know what they'll now think of her! I wanna know what happens next!
Aquila Romanus chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Dame... That was both messed up and sad in a way.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
WHO. IS. THAT. BOY? And were those Heartless the black bile from Xion? UPDATE! And relax, I love long chapters! As long as they're not too long y'know?
Aquila Romanus chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Im gonna go out on a limb and guess the boy is Vanitas.
SeasaltIcecreamxx chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Great! I totally love this story, it's one of the very few KH fanfics I still read, because... It's just so good! :D
The chapter was so long! That's even more great!
Okay I usually only say it's "so great and I love it" but serious, I don't see why I should be critical... XD
Well, please update soon! I'm looking forward to the next chapter : )
Aquila Romanus chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
Refrence : Analyzed. Deduction : Final Fantasy 7 advent children. Cause : Geostigma.