Reviews for A Different Heart
KHfan454 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Wow man. Past 2 chapters are getting to me. You are so good at what you do and it should definitely continue. Please update soon. And btw, I guess your going to be the one who inspires me to write Kingdom Hearts fan fiction. Just thought you should know. Sorry about your situation with you friend. I hope that ends in the most positive way for you both.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
Hmm...very interesting. But I'm still a little confused. WHO took Sora's heart? Xion or Roxas or someone else? And what is Yen Sid really talking about? Anyway, I hope this all clears up soon and you update again! Also, I hope you'll be alright with your friend...you know. Anyway, if you wish to talk about it, just PM me. I'll support ya! Best wishes!
xxNeverEndingTwilightxx chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Wooooowwwww! Great chapter! I totally loved it! :D I seriously can't for the update, I wonder how they will react on Xion's story, especially Ven XD
Please update soon! : )
xxNeverEndingTwilightxx chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Sorry, this review is a bit late... All the emails I get from FFN are suddenly in my spam box so I don't see it when a story I follow is updated x_x
But... Who is that boy?! Is... Is it Vanitas? Arrrgghh... I don't know! XD
Please update soon! Well, there is another chapter for me to go, I'm gonna read it right now XD
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
So that's how she was able to wake Ventus and all that! OMG! Please please please update soon! I wanna know what they'll now think of her! I wanna know what happens next!
Mata Nui chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Dame... That was both messed up and sad in a way.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
WHO. IS. THAT. BOY? And were those Heartless the black bile from Xion? UPDATE! And relax, I love long chapters! As long as they're not too long y'know?
Mata Nui chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Im gonna go out on a limb and guess the boy is Vanitas.
xxNeverEndingTwilightxx chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Great! I totally love this story, it's one of the very few KH fanfics I still read, because... It's just so good! :D
The chapter was so long! That's even more great!
Okay I usually only say it's "so great and I love it" but serious, I don't see why I should be critical... XD
Well, please update soon! I'm looking forward to the next chapter : )
Mata Nui chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
Refrence : Analyzed. Deduction : Final Fantasy 7 advent children. Cause : Geostigma.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
I loved this chapter! But what was that black bile coming outta Xion's mouth? And what will Mickey do to Xion?
xxNeverEndingTwilightxx chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
A-w-s-o-m-e I completely love this story!
But that boy.. Is that, Roxas?
Ooh I can't wait to read what will happen next!
Hope you update soon! :D
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Wait. Isn't that...Roxas?!
xxNeverEndingTwilightxx chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Yes! She won :)
You're an awesome writer. I'm now gonna read the next chapter!
xxNeverEndingTwilightxx chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Wow! Awesome story! So cool Xion is alive :)
Hmm... A world what do you think of Brave?