Reviews for Phantasy Star Portable Kotone
mirror alchemist chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Getting off my butt to review again.

Just like last time, I'm loving how you portray Hyuga in this. The interactions between him and Kotone are cute. To the point I find myself d'awwing.

Keep up the good work :3
Belrioze chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
you know,you have those details at maximum.

to the point that i actually dont mind reading the wall'o'text;)

i read your other fic as well about 100 things not to do and i fell off my chair at how funny it was.
dont know if this is the place to post that though but keep at it cause its good and i like it:)
WritingCrazyness chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
I think I like this soft Hyuga. It's kind of different from the game but you're doing a great job with it. Seriously, I look forward to the next part!
WritingCrazyness chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
I'm so enjoying this! That familiarity between those two is rather adorable. Keep up the good work, you're a great writer!
mirror alchemist chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Yay I'm finally getting my butt off and reviewing this.

I really like it so far. Like seriously. At first I was a bit weary because I tend to see a lot of people play up Hyuga's flirting tendencies to nearly butt monkey levels. But this one doesn't. I like the balance between that and his serious nature.

Keep up the good work O Ob
Kraya chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
There is a sad lack of stories like these in the Phantasy Star section. I'd say this looks great so far, so please continue. It's horrible when a story leaves off with just a couple chapters to its name.

Though, if you're trying to liken Neudaiz to Japan, being on a first name basis with someone is not a sure sign of sexual intimacy. You generally call only well-known friends by their first names with a suffix (equivalent of our "Mr." and such) of some sort. Very close friends and onward (such as family or lovers) can feel comfortable without any suffixes. But Japanese natives visiting other countries without those kinds of rules generally don't have any discomfort using that country's norms, such as us always using first names without a prefix like "Mr." for anyone we're even passingly familiar with.

... I did so enjoy the banter between Ethan and Hyuga near the end.