Reviews for My Last Breath
This is my favorite fanfic of all timeu are very talentedKeep up the awesomeness
that random bear chapter 35 . 4/13
Dear gods!I know you wrote it 5 years ago,but girl you wrote it so beautifully.I love your story and how you 'added layers' to characters.

I started reread HG and of course got frustrated with Katniss and how she treated Peeta. I know original has other purpose than romance but ugh...I guess that's why and how I turned to fanfics and found your trylogy.
I just finished MLB and the last scene between PK just broke my heart. I thought to write comment after third installment but I'm doing it right now. Thank you for this story.I hope you still write and create other awesome stories.
lizyeh2000 chapter 35 . 4/12
Another amazing story I hope one day the author of the series reads this FanFiction
Jaune EXE chapter 1 . 3/3
This is fucking great so much better then the original
GoPinkLion chapter 35 . 3/2
Well damn. Now I'm in years! That was so cruel, but still so good!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 23 . 2/5
I really like your Effie and Haymitch. They have more depth to them than they did in the original books I think, but still seem in character.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 22 . 2/5
Honestly, Katnisss seems so painfully OoC in this story. I appreciate the trying to make their romance more realistic, but throughout the whole AU I feel like it's been pushing cringing-ly far, I felt that way about your first book too, but it's even more apparent here.

I'll still read it though.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 2/4
I like Rye! Still pretty irritated with Katniss though, and also Prim and her mother for reaons I can't quite articulate.
Adharablack85-2 chapter 35 . 1/14
Well idk if you still check your reviews from this fic but 4 days ago I discovered someone to watch over me and I read it like in a day and a half and fell in love with the twist you gave to THG so obviously i cant stop reading more and let me tell you im not disapointed i always thougth that katniss always has feelings for peeta but she was too stubborn and afraid of changes to ackwnologed them (thats why the gale triangle from hell happened) so is was nice to read MLB .. The ending OMG was everything I wanted and more.. I can wait to star reading CROCS and i really hope finnick dont die :(
Oh sweet puppy. I'm glad katniss has someone to talk to even if it's an animal. They are better listeners and advisers than some human being.
I love bitter peeta.
I feel bad for Gale...not much but a little bit.
Scarlett chapter 1 . 1/6
Rye is a moron Katniss is right. I don't like him very much.
I'm so curious about peeta's room. I hope it's not freaky and weird with katniss painted all over the wall
xAmazonWarriorx chapter 35 . 12/20/2016
*has a small crisis caused by ending*

*literally has no words to describe this*

Ummmmmm. I LOVE IT! And now I'm gonna go read CROCS :)
xAmazonWarriorx chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Awwwwww. That last bit just had me grinning to myself. I like all the happy stuff :)
xAmazonWarriorx chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
Great proclamation of undying love, and yay for fluffy wolves. I really liked this chapter, and I'm so glad the dramatic angst is coming to an end
2,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »