Reviews for Eventide Angel
BookandAnimeNerd chapter 6 . 3/24
I have to say that this story is amazing and that I really hope that you finish it. It is the best Soul Eater fanfic i have read and i thin it deserves to be finished. Anyway thank you for an awesome story! :)
Luna chapter 6 . 3/22
Wow this is a good story I wish there was more to it I read the first one and loved it can't wait to read more
SkeletalRainbow chapter 6 . 3/17
Really good story! I read the last one too and I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope it comes out soon! :D
skelekc chapter 6 . 2/20
I just now finished all on this and I only have one thing to say... PLZ PLZ PLZ finish this. This is one of the most intriguing stories on here I have ever read.
SexyVampires4all chapter 6 . 1/7
Hello i read to chapter 6 PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS SOON
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
WHY HAVE'T YOU ADDED ANOTHER CHAPTER
SoulEater Reader chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Where the fuck is chapter 7!?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Downright fucking amazing story but YOU NEED TO UPDATE SOON DAMMIT! WHERE IS THE SEVENTH CHAPTER?!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
The chapter was amazing like everyone before it. I wish you would post the next chapter already. This series is officialy my favorite out of all the Soul Eater fanfictions I have read, and that's a lot of freakin stories. It's not cool to keep people waiting. : )
makaxsoul chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Next chapter plz!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Next chapter plz!
SexyAnaa chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
You are are you going to finish this fanfiction?Because it is really interesting and i would like to see how you will finish it.
BlackParade15 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013