Reviews for Unbelievable
annie chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Just found this story. I love it!
BURN3 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
This was very entertaining and well written. I don't much care for what they've done to Chris either. I know it's a super long shot but I'd love to read more of this story. Andy and Nick have captured my imagination right now but I could definitely read a Chris and Andy story. Especially one that's as well crafted as this one.

Thank you for all your hard work.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Are u ever going to update this is really good and I miss the Chris and Andy relationship I loved the hug they had in 4x01 anyway please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Please please please continue there is not a lot of Andy/Chris fanfic please continue I love your story.
Princessriz chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Hey I really live this story and I think that you should keep writing it for mee!
Like seriously one of my fave fanfic s ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Could u please upload soon I love this story and this ship... I love your writing:)
Madeline chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Can't wait to see the next chapter. Loving this story, refreshing change from the stories that focus solely on Sam and Andy.
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Awesome thanks for sharing!
Falesification223 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Hi, I loved this. I love this whole story, actually. And I cannot understand the lack of reviews you've been getting, because this story is brilliant. You write with just enough detail and have the character's actions down like none other. I'm not really in the whole Andy/Chris boat of love like some people are, but this story isn't about that and I think people get thrown off by it being a classification of Andy/Chris. Even though it's about their friendship (which is so awesomely written), she's still hung up on Sam. And deep down i'm hoping that in this story Sam/Andy is the endgame idea here, and maybe her getting so close with Chris is what will spur Sam into action. Because the way it's going right now, this Andy/Chris relationship could cause some real drama at work (and i hope it does, because we all know that would be fun to see jealous Sam for once and how he deals with that jealousy). Anyway, I'm rambling now :) But the point of this review is to tell you that this story is being undervalued by the rb ff community right now and that I hope that changes, because this story is so friggin' awesome so far.

Keep up the good work and update soon, please!
ariel133 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
I'm so glad you are back! I will say that I would most definitely not hate it if you chose to leave out the whole Chris being a dad thing ;) Great chapter!
linda p chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
You are doing a great job. I love it. I can't wait to see what else you got.
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
loved it and cant wait to read more ;D
Narwhayley chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Hey awesome chapter. Love all the Chris and Andy friendship and it was nice that you brought Dov in too. Love all the banter haha. Very funny and totally in character I think. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
Shurooq Salman chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I really live this story line can u please continue it it is amazing thnx
rar rar chapter 2 . 9/16/2012