Reviews for Phase
theredrobin chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
What are you DOING? You shouldn’t be allowed to toy with my feelings this easily. I hate this coldness creeping between Clint and Natasha.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Ah! Nuuu! It's too sad. Too sad! T-T .
Miss Starfire chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
/_!#/?";##&&%%[[£\¡%\]*

There are no words. Gonna go read the next.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow...I didn't expect this one to hurt so much. It was very good and, while it was not AT ALL what I wanted from Tasha, it was exactly as she would have done "in real life." I can pretend that she would leave SHIELD and join the Avengers, and they'd all watch movies, and eat pizza, and save the planet. And then, at night, she'd sleep next to Clint and wake up in his arms...but that's fecking DISNEY, and this was REAL. Too real, in fact. I loved this fic, but I also hated it. Make sense? I hope it does. It's going on the favs for sure. I think I hate Natasha now...a little, anyway.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was such a good follow-up story, but wow did you lay on the sadness on this one. When she said that Clint was a fool, that felt like a physical punch to the gut. I thought having Steve and Tony witness to the conversation was an interesting addition and created this great dynamic. I'm sad that it ended without them figuring things out, but sometimes not everything wraps up perfectly. That being said I really do hope you continue to either write for this series of stories or for the Avengers in general. You write these characters very well.
Ale Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I have no words. The only one that comes to me is... Amazing.
the frozen cherry chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Really really good. I loved how you were able to catch all the character's emotions so well. Will there be another one in the series, becuase I look forward to reading what happens next!
Idein chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
AAAHHHH
Just...AAAAHH THE FEELS
I can't even...the raw emotional impact of this is just heartbreaking. You capture Natasha perfectly, and this is what her essense is; it's not the gung-ho romantic lover she's so often painted as, it's this woman who's out of time, out of place, out of her own mind, even. It's the fact that she can never ever trust herself and this story is just perfect. I swear.

And the ending...it's not happy, but it's real. I love you for this. Honestly.

(But I'd really really wish for a happy ending- please continue the Recruitment series? please?)