Reviews for Lovely Two
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh poor Yugi...er...and Yugi? Even I feel frustrated now lol. Thank you for sharing.
hahaa chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I remember that part of the manga. I had always been so confused by that chapter...because technically Yami was the one compatible with Yugi...and I'm wondering why Anzu is so bloody happy about it. It's kind of obvious Yami put in his data that would find Yugi-his aibou (his partner) no matter what.
Ironic that this is actually canon. I swear Yami always had a thing for Yugi and Yugi just never noticed.
Dinogirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wow i didn't realise that was Yugi's lovely two that had been taken. What a sweet puzzleshipping fic, and it's legit cuz it's in the manga! Nice job! X3
Amaris the Dark Mage chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
O_O Holy... Did that actually happen? The whole beeping bit? (it's been a while since I've read the manga...) It's official: Puzzleshipping has got to be the most hinted at shipping throughout the series. Wow...

Lovely as all hell! I really enjoyed this :)
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Loved it! I never seemed to realize it was Yugi's that was taken and Yami entered his own data in Anzu's. But of course those two are perfect for each other...