Reviews for To Twist a Rocket Girl
New chapters please
JT95j chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Veri n1c3k72st0ricj
barbieparty23 chapter 6 . 7/3/2018
Keep updating! I have been following this story since 2012, and have loved it! I just want to see what happens between Twister and Reggie, but I bet Otto is about to really get into some trouble with Trent. Update soon please!
cupcakegumdrop3 chapter 6 . 6/21/2018
My thoughts at the beginning: Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!
My thoughts at the end: OMG HOLY SHIT
Otto knows, which is good, but bad because he is so so mad.
It's about time to confront his ass
Just don't let Trent hurt those puppies lol
Unknown chapter 6 . 6/16/2018
Yay! Update! I love it
Flowergirl chapter 5 . 6/7/2018
I adore this story. I really hope you continue!
84668212 chapter 5 . 4/27/2018
continue this...please
cancerrea1629 chapter 5 . 4/18/2018
I really love this story! I know you haven't updated in a bit but i hope you'll continue with this story!
Noname chapter 5 . 3/5/2018
This is so good!
cupcakegumdrop3 chapter 5 . 3/3/2018
Yes! I've been waiting for an update and I'm so happy there's a new chapter! I was kind of sad, thinking it might be over but I'm so happy it's not, and now I can't WAIT for the next one! I'm so hooked!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2018
Aw I love this story! I hope there’s a chapter 5!
cupcakegumdrop3 chapter 4 . 12/10/2017
I seriously reload this page a few times a month to check if it's been updated.
It's really good and I want to see how it ends! Plz update! !
loser144 chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
2017 comment here, I just wanted to let you know, if you're even still receiving these messages, that your story is still popular and a bunch of us would like you to finish it. You're writing is very good, and you've brought aspects out of these characters that I can never think of in a million years (and believe me, I tried finishing the ending myself in my head, I have a feeling it will be nowhere near as good as your version).
So if you're still getting these messages, and if you're still active on this account, please write more, just finish the last chapter and give Trent a chance to get what's coming to him.
"Get on it, DORK!"
"Later... much!"
mizz hottie chapter 4 . 7/19/2017
Hi, this is mizz hottie on . And I just wanted to say that 'To Twist a Rocket Girl' is one of my fave fanfics, even if I don't like Twister x Reggie together. And I was also wondering if you were going to continue this because it's soo good. And I was hoping you would.
Because most RP fanfic writers tend to stop and leave their stories as it is. And also, poor Reggie.
Because no matter where she goes or what she does, Trent always has to find some way to abuse her. Hopefully he'll get what's coming to him soon or at least have Otto and the guys kick his ass.