Reviews for The Cup of Origins
BigBlueJake chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This is going to be as cryptic as the Engineers were in the movie.

Don't know if the system will let you change from Humor to another category - unless the last laugh is going to be on Weyland-Yutani Corp...

You might want to add Engineer to character category A or B. I didn't look at this story right away because it didn't filter up when I searched "Engineer".
Mad Hatter chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Amazing beginning!
Obscura Elu chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Another lovely written piece! Though, I am unsure how it is humorous? Unless that is a mistake from your genera choice? Anyways, I’m beginning to wonder if you would make this into a larger installment soon. And if so I’m on board! :3
Obscura Elu chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
My goodness, I love your philosophical piece of scripture. This really is bringing back the mythology of the Prometheus universe.
NuclearMetallity chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Poor boy... who knows, maybe you are close to the possible truth. He looked depressed.
Kukapetal chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
What an interesting idea. I never considered the idea that the Sacrifice Engineer wasn't willing. Or that he was chosen as a sacrifice to get rid of him because of his "radical" ideas. Or that using him to create humanity might be why we turned out "wrong," from their point of view. Creative idea and very well written!