Reviews for Lucket 100 word challenge
VioletVision chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
I read over some of these again. I have to say that I found these very fun and hot.
miaparker chapter 41 . 12/28/2012
chuckle, chuckle, i really loved the idea of tied up with ribbons...you know makes him a sort of present and that to for skye...adn yes love the "cheeky grin" bit too...update soon...
miaparker chapter 40 . 12/28/2012
yes, god he is ...i sooolike him. but he is just-well,him! loved it again...next chapter..
ElyCarter89 chapter 41 . 12/22/2012
I LIke :)))
VioletVision chapter 41 . 12/22/2012
:) heheheheeeee Love it! That was fun! Was it a lot of ribbon or is he letting her do it? Either way is fun!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/18/2012
Once again so true to them and their...I don't know, well relation, chaste, true and dramatic. Loved it!
miaparker chapter 39 . 12/18/2012
Awwww, I love them, it was a great chapter, I really love your writing...you make it sound correctly chaste, and that's a rare quality. Keep it up.
VioletVision chapter 40 . 12/17/2012
...I like this different approach that his anger consumes him. :)
VioletVision chapter 39 . 12/17/2012
Lucas/Skye - angel, Lucas/Skye - ribbons, Lucas/Skye - Santa

Oh, sorry I just instinctively wrote prompts when I heard you were looking for some. :) Great start...*goes to look at the second part*
miaparker chapter 38 . 12/7/2012
i dont know what it was but this one really brought tears...its beautifully written...love it
Guest chapter 38 . 12/7/2012
I am glad it did not win, because this is wonderful. It was good that the word then made his mind think of her. You love someone no matter what they do to you. Deep down his love for his father is what has pushed him to want to destroy him because Taylor used so much energy to save the colony and not to save his relationship with his son. After the fact, Taylor tries but it was too late. This ficlet shows that for his feelings for Skye it has not tipped over like it did with Taylor...the love is winning. This is the turn of the tide. It was going to hate, but turned back to love. I think you captured that.

I just typed the word father and it made me think of my own issues with my father. Not major, but there are issues. Normal daily things make you think of other related things or words with 2 meanings. Come on if I say I need a hammer you think Miles/Taylor right? I think it worked. I think my review may have been longer than the fic also. :) It was wonderful. I could have just left the one sentence, but I think it helps you if I say everything out. *hopes*
VioletVision chapter 37 . 12/1/2012
I like how he was touching the calculations in the way that you think he should be doing to her. The calculations are so important to him, but she shows up and they melt into the darkness holding only the two lovers in the moonlight. Yes, I like this! *smiles and glances outside to see if the moon it out wondering if somewhere they are standing together under a similar moon*
miaparker chapter 37 . 11/27/2012
aawwwwwww! its really good, and so nice...it makes you feel so down that we would never see it all really happening! *sigh* well written, as usual waiting for the next chapter.
gypsy rosalie chapter 37 . 11/27/2012
Hehe I like the rendezvous :D Lol even though it is a clean fic there are several things that could make it sound dirtier than it is, eg 'fondly tracing the lines he knew so well' and 'Bucket you came!' This fic is the master of innuendo. Splendiferous work!
ElyCarter89 chapter 36 . 11/26/2012