Reviews for Kim Possible: Origins
Concolor44 chapter 15 . 6/9
Um ...

Well.

That was abrupt.

I'm guessing there's a sequel floating around out there somewhere. Now to find it.

Favoriting.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 6/9
Buffoon? Heh. Not so much.

Seems like Ari has gotten pretty comfortable around the Possible household. Also ... giving the Tweebs that chip? To improve their already formidable defense systems? I want to be around to see someone try to take THAT on.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 6/9
Have I mentioned lately how much I adore and appreciate your writing style? Because I do. Your stories are incredibly easy to read. You don't put anything into them that doesn't need to be there. You squeeze TONS of emotion out of a few choice words. Really, you ought to do this for money. Really.
Dragonman109 chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
Will their be a sequel to Origins? I would like to read what happened to Lars when he put in for is retirement.
Dragonman109 chapter 15 . 6/22/2015
I hope you consider doing a sequel for this great story.
scifijoe chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
hi, I am impressed by how well your writing has become.
I am happy.
scifijoe chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
Hi, Kim's parent is Shego. That was such a surprise to BOTH of them.
This story has intrigued me. I will reread this story again. It is well written.
Rain Addict CM chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
Good story even if it freaked me out a little that Shego was Kim's mom... Lol.
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Another awesome story, you totally rock!
DarXe chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
Okay... I admit, wasn't sure I'd like this one. I had a feeling when Kim realize she was adopted who her birth mom was gonna be. Almost didn't read the rest - I just don't see Shego being that much older than Kim. But this worked. The way you handled it was good.
HairyLimey chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Ok so who is five?
HairyLimey chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Ok in this fic Du is one of the good guys... but I still think he's a d#ck.
HairyLimey chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
God Du is a dick I detest him.
HairyLimey chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Colonel Fran Steim hmmmm? Big mates with Mary Shelley is he;)
moon chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
rewrite it bit, kim and ron would not brake up, ron would not be with Yori.