Reviews for Kim Possible: Origins
Is there any possibility of a sequel? I truly loved reading this and would love to see he relationship between kim and shego develop, see their ups and downs because it wouldn't be easy to go from enemies to mum and daughter, id love to see a companion piece where we see the trials of their relationship as it develops. please write more, your writing is truly amazing as well as your plot ideas.
Very cool
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is totally amazing! you soooooooooo need to make a sequel! loved all the characters, loved the plot, loved the writing and love your ideas. what better than that?
Brisalad chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
A truly beautiful piece! I loved the interaction between kim and her mum, (anne) she loves kim as if she's her own flesh and blood. I also loved the interaction between kim and shgeo, I loved the angst and hurt you incorporated when kim first told shego about her being her mum. You are a fantastic writer was magnificent ideas and writing skills. I am really begging you to do a sequel, please! just a suggestion but maybe kim get's hurt in that sequel and shego's maternal instinct kick in. I know its been a while since you wrote this story, but I see you are still active here, so I know you will have no problems in coming up with an idea for this awesome story. Can you please message me to let me know whether you will do a sequel or not? I look forward for your reply.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2016
oh my gosh! ive been reading all your kim possible stories up till now and they are all so awesome so amazingly written. I love the hurt and the angst you incoperated into every story, but I just had to review this story because the plot is so unique and beautiful (to be honest all your stories are so unique and amazing, but this one caught my eye a lot, I love the idea that shego is kim's biological mother. this was outstanding and loved their interaction, please please please make a sequel, maybe where kim is hurt and shego is worried and goes ballistic or kim goes missing. would so enjoy that!
Concolor44 chapter 15 . 6/9/2016
Um ...

Well.

That was abrupt.

I'm guessing there's a sequel floating around out there somewhere. Now to find it.

Favoriting.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
Buffoon? Heh. Not so much.

Seems like Ari has gotten pretty comfortable around the Possible household. Also ... giving the Tweebs that chip? To improve their already formidable defense systems? I want to be around to see someone try to take THAT on.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Have I mentioned lately how much I adore and appreciate your writing style? Because I do. Your stories are incredibly easy to read. You don't put anything into them that doesn't need to be there. You squeeze TONS of emotion out of a few choice words. Really, you ought to do this for money. Really.
Dragonman109 chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
Will their be a sequel to Origins? I would like to read what happened to Lars when he put in for is retirement.
Dragonman109 chapter 15 . 6/22/2015
I hope you consider doing a sequel for this great story.
scifijoe chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
hi, I am impressed by how well your writing has become.
I am happy.
scifijoe chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
Hi, Kim's parent is Shego. That was such a surprise to BOTH of them.
This story has intrigued me. I will reread this story again. It is well written.
Rain Addict CM chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
Good story even if it freaked me out a little that Shego was Kim's mom... Lol.
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Another awesome story, you totally rock!
DarXe chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
Okay... I admit, wasn't sure I'd like this one. I had a feeling when Kim realize she was adopted who her birth mom was gonna be. Almost didn't read the rest - I just don't see Shego being that much older than Kim. But this worked. The way you handled it was good.