Reviews for Kim Possible: Origins
GeorgeTobor chapter 15 . 6/11
Kondor is NOT redeemable.
Anyone who enjoys murder as much as he does is DAMNED.
GeorgeTobor chapter 11 . 6/11
And I have the perfect story seed!
The tweebs vs Government Corruption!
Will the government survive? Will the country? The world as we know it?

Kim does not have to star in the twins takeover.
GeorgeTobor chapter 5 . 6/11
Early retirement is good, but for over-achievers like Drakken and Hench, FORCED RETIRMENT works better!
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 6/11
Attitudes like the one's in this story are all to easy to find in our own history.

People letting those in government do things no one should.
People not getting involved.
People have not learned from the past.

We are not Homo Sapiens.
Sapiens means wise.
We are brainless fools.
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 6/11
If I was in her position I would have executed a rapist as well.

Rape is bad, true evil, torture, those who do it need to die, hell awaits them.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 6/11
So the red hair is from her father...

I am not sure there are any redhaired men in the fiction I have read.

Interesting plot twist.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 6/11
If Kim is not the daughter of Jean Grey, Marvel Girl, Phoenix, then write a fic where she IS!

Or the daughter of Natasha the Black Widdow!

Willow Rosenberg, Lily Evans Potter, Ranma-chan
(That is Ranma Saotome locked in his female form)

I am sure you can think of other redheads.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/2/2017
Is there any possibility of a sequel? I truly loved reading this and would love to see he relationship between kim and shego develop, see their ups and downs because it wouldn't be easy to go from enemies to mum and daughter, id love to see a companion piece where we see the trials of their relationship as it develops. please write more, your writing is truly amazing as well as your plot ideas.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/2/2017
Very cool
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is totally amazing! you soooooooooo need to make a sequel! loved all the characters, loved the plot, loved the writing and love your ideas. what better than that?
Brisalad chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
A truly beautiful piece! I loved the interaction between kim and her mum, (anne) she loves kim as if she's her own flesh and blood. I also loved the interaction between kim and shgeo, I loved the angst and hurt you incorporated when kim first told shego about her being her mum. You are a fantastic writer was magnificent ideas and writing skills. I am really begging you to do a sequel, please! just a suggestion but maybe kim get's hurt in that sequel and shego's maternal instinct kick in. I know its been a while since you wrote this story, but I see you are still active here, so I know you will have no problems in coming up with an idea for this awesome story. Can you please message me to let me know whether you will do a sequel or not? I look forward for your reply.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2016
oh my gosh! ive been reading all your kim possible stories up till now and they are all so awesome so amazingly written. I love the hurt and the angst you incoperated into every story, but I just had to review this story because the plot is so unique and beautiful (to be honest all your stories are so unique and amazing, but this one caught my eye a lot, I love the idea that shego is kim's biological mother. this was outstanding and loved their interaction, please please please make a sequel, maybe where kim is hurt and shego is worried and goes ballistic or kim goes missing. would so enjoy that!
Concolor44 chapter 15 . 6/9/2016
Um ...

Well.

That was abrupt.

I'm guessing there's a sequel floating around out there somewhere. Now to find it.

Favoriting.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
Buffoon? Heh. Not so much.

Seems like Ari has gotten pretty comfortable around the Possible household. Also ... giving the Tweebs that chip? To improve their already formidable defense systems? I want to be around to see someone try to take THAT on.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Have I mentioned lately how much I adore and appreciate your writing style? Because I do. Your stories are incredibly easy to read. You don't put anything into them that doesn't need to be there. You squeeze TONS of emotion out of a few choice words. Really, you ought to do this for money. Really.