Reviews for In Full View of the Truth
Slippin Dang Son of a Mother chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Love it! and yes Al should go all "Ew" and Lily all "Aw" cause thats...life I guess as a young boy and girl :)
mellarkable5678 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
oh why did you discontinue?
Lrblucky13 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Wow. Imagine that. A whole series about you that you never even knew about. Wow.
TickledPear103 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
ok, i know that you don't want to continue this, but either have harry read it, or I will do that, and have the people read your story first
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
InthelinewhereAlbusblurtseve rythingoutyouput two spacesandIwaswonderingwhy. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
It's fine. I am kind of confused with the whole J.K. Rowling books over lapping with Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Haha! Sirius Black lives! Good one DobbysReincarnation! Sorry chapter before the book is Order of the Phoenix.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Levecorpus Spell. I only have one problem sorry if I mentioned this before in Chapter 1 Albus calls Lily Lil and in the rest of the chapters he calls her Lils.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Constructive! Fine, towards the bottom of the page and the last line it says "Albus spun around in surprise?" are you asking me if he is surprised? It sounds more like a statement than a question to me.
jessashelby chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Its Albus'
MyPatronusIsAPineMarten chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Don't worry, this chapter was really good! I really liked seeing both Harry and Ginny's reactions :) I'm not sure how Albus would react to Ron/Hermione, I think he'd roll his eyes a bit, but he'd also like seeing his aunt and uncle realising their feelings for each other. So possibly a mix of both 'Eew' and 'Aww' if that makes sense...but anyway, can't wait for the next update :)
jessashelby chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
OoP or PoA & Levicorpus created by Severus Snape
jessashelby chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Ha! He's reading the series awesome idea!
doingthedooweeooo chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I love how happy Albus is about winning the quidditch match. I think Lily over-reacted a bit, but not that much. Alright, I'm off to read the rest. Bye
Loony
diggzer chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Oh, Lily! *Sighs* Why'd you do that?