Reviews for Kurt Hummel and the Boy Who Lived
Dximus chapter 6 . 6/7
Great chapter.
Loved santana as a princes and the relationship between harry and Filius, I hope he became king of a mentor.
One criticism: Every time you say "if you dont like it find anothrt story" you sound really childist, I know its your story and you tell it as you want, but that doesnt mean that you negate other peoples opinions, not every boddy will be 100% ok with everything you say and thar ok, because we all have opinions and are entitle to say then.
Just as you say aboute JKR, she made a wonderfull univers that you love but are not ok with 100% of it.
People may like your story and not be 100% ok with it, dont push them away beacuse of it.

PD: sorry for my bad english.
Dximus chapter 3 . 6/7
Good chapter, enjoy alot the interactions betwin the boys.
Rein chapter 17 . 5/28
I love your story. It's awesome! I've always liked conversational and political stories more than action. I'm excited for what happens next!
Love your portrayal of Flitwick! Kurt is awesome of course, but I like Flitwicks perspective more in your story.
Can't wait for the next chapter! I love sneaky Kurt!
Tric4r chapter 17 . 2/24
Wow that was wordy and awesome! Can't wait for the next one!
Taylor Hayes chapter 17 . 2/24
Pay no attention to me, I'll just be over here screaming like a loon about the excellent amount of information revealed and hinted at in this chapter.
*stands in corner shrieking*
You know I always thought hufflepuff would have the best network I mean loyalty does hat
1stkitty chapter 16 . 1/4
I am so glad that you have continued this wonderful tale. You have done it seamlessly, you have meshed the characters and scenes at an advanced level. I love all of the character insight in this chapter. Nicely done!
Tric4r chapter 16 . 1/1
Yay for an awesome update!
StrainAsylum chapter 16 . 1/2
I 've always loved your stories and this is no exception. I enjoy the fact that you write Kurt as strong and not a victim, because what hooked me on Kurt was that first scene by the dumpster: outweighed, outnumbered, but Kurt was unapologetically defiant.

Sorry it took so long to reread and review this; I usually like to refresh the story's development before reading a new chapter.

Frankly, I love almost everything. The only things that slow me down are what appear to be repeated rehashings of previous plot elements. I'm almost certain that it's to aid new readers or those who may have forgotten, though, so it's a very minor thing.

If I were Dumbledore and had done such things, I'd wonder, very seriously, about unconscious motivations and seek psychiatric counseling. He feels remorse, but somehow keeps doing it.

I'm loving the way everything is unfolding and can't wait to read more.
It'sNotUnusualToCry chapter 1 . 1/1
I love this story and is amazing. This is the first story I've read off Fanfiction and at first was reluctant with your writing but then it beamed to be marvelous. I have one question though if you willing to answer: I understand how Kurt has powers from not only 2 but 4 parents but is there some that he hasn't discovered? And possible another question: Was Kurt's adoption illegal? I was a little confused on this part and how he doesn't look like his birth parents.
Greeniron chapter 16 . 1/1
This is a great story. I really liked this chapter and I'm looking forward to seeing the plot develop.
FadedDestinies chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
Hi there! I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for blocking my ability to review on StormofDarkness. Without mockery, it truly did give me a good laugh.

Anyways; excellent chapter. I'll still be reading your stories and I'll be abiding by the block. Adios.
Gemhull chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
So I have read a lot of ur stories for years and I think you are a great writer, u have a fantastic way of telling a story and ur stories are creative and interesting. That being said I have to be honest in saying I never really read ur stuff anymore as I know they won't be finished and I don't like reading wip that aren't at least semi regularly updated. I do check to see if anything has on the off chance been completed and if that ever becomes the case I will read ur fix.
Keep writing
Guest chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
Dumbedore certainly seems to have done a 180, thank heavens he's starting to see what he's done! Thanks for another great chapter!