Reviews for Kurt Hummel and the Boy Who Lived
ScarletRose101 chapter 18 . 10/4
I love this story! I especially enjoy your Flitwick, I've often thought he has been fairly overlooked before. Can I just say that I love basically everything about this story? Well, I guess I can because I just did!
I can't wait for everyone to get to Hogwarts!
Santana, Quinn, and Kurt are characterized beautifully, and I love the manipulative characteristics and the depth to which you are building the Wizarding World!
G chapter 18 . 9/12
lgbtlovechick chapter 18 . 7/14
I Can't wait for them to get to Hogwarts! Im soo excited! This fic had me laughing silly, burning with indignation, and anticipating the next brilliantly thought out plan! I loved how all the characters are given a human side and no one is gives off an unrealistically godlike persona or even a 100% evil with no dynamics persona. It's all very realistic to me. It's wonderful and I can't wait! (I hope to see Luna soon! She's amazing andI love her! I was very sad at the allusion of Britneys death. I was hopeing they could be in a crazy, cute, lesbian 3 some relationship with Santana, but such is life. I'm not the aurther (thank goodness cause it wouldn't be this good if I wrote it) and anyway, I love your story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Iceleaf13 chapter 5 . 7/2
I think the house Harry is sorted into depends on what he is told. It is supposed to be effected by choice after all.
WiseGirl133233 chapter 18 . 4/10
Is this story going to be Klaine? I love this story and I love Klaine. I ship those two more than anything.
YamiLuna chapter 18 . 3/25
!Please continue writing this story!
Elissa chapter 18 . 3/21
I am in LOVE with your story!
Greeniron chapter 18 . 2/22
I'm really enjoying your world building. Thank you for sharing your story!
imaginz96 chapter 18 . 1/22
I absolutely adore this fic :D
imaginz96 chapter 7 . 1/22
Loved that ending XD
I love the details you put into your stories. You're an amazing author! Please don't ever stop writing!
abie chapter 18 . 1/18
I have really been enjoying this story so far. Your writing style is nearly flawless, and I like your characterizations, particularly Harry's. The humor and drama (for lack of better word) is well-balanced, and I love how you incorporated the glee characters into the magical world. I am wondering whether you plan on having Kurt show any more vulnerability, personality-wise. It can get a bit predictable if he wins every battle and predicts almost everything. I'm looking forward to seeing both Harry and the trio at Hogwarts. Please update soon.
Morgan chapter 18 . 1/14
Please, please update this fic it is so good and I can't wait to read more
urbanblackie chapter 18 . 1/7
That is better then the Harry Potter series. I love your stories.
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 1/6
Before I even start reading: thank you. That author's note was my thoughts EXACTLY, for just about everything you said. Okay, I'm gonna go read it now. :)
Your writing is stunning, and I am looking forward to more (thank goodness there are 18 chapters :).