Reviews for Kurt Hummel and the Boy Who Lived
Greeniron chapter 18 . 2/22
I'm really enjoying your world building. Thank you for sharing your story!
imaginz96 chapter 18 . 1/22
I absolutely adore this fic :D
imaginz96 chapter 7 . 1/22
Loved that ending XD
I love the details you put into your stories. You're an amazing author! Please don't ever stop writing!
abie chapter 18 . 1/18
I have really been enjoying this story so far. Your writing style is nearly flawless, and I like your characterizations, particularly Harry's. The humor and drama (for lack of better word) is well-balanced, and I love how you incorporated the glee characters into the magical world. I am wondering whether you plan on having Kurt show any more vulnerability, personality-wise. It can get a bit predictable if he wins every battle and predicts almost everything. I'm looking forward to seeing both Harry and the trio at Hogwarts. Please update soon.
Morgan chapter 18 . 1/14
Please, please update this fic it is so good and I can't wait to read more
urbanblackie chapter 18 . 1/7
That is better then the Harry Potter series. I love your stories.
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 1/6
Before I even start reading: thank you. That author's note was my thoughts EXACTLY, for just about everything you said. Okay, I'm gonna go read it now. :)
...
Your writing is stunning, and I am looking forward to more (thank goodness there are 18 chapters :).
TuscanyRose chapter 1 . 1/3
This sounds amazing! Your description of an AU Harry Potter world doesn't bother me in the least. I, to be honest, found JK Rowling's wizarding world a bit fickle and unrealistic. She never really dug into the deep, meaningful/dark parts that could have been. Nonetheless, her work was amazing as I am sure yours will be.
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Your story is as intriguing as it is original. That is, very. I've never come across another story that explores the international wizarding world and blood class system so thoroughly. I adore your cunning representation of the characters, and I can't wait to see what happens when they all intersect at Hogwarts. You've made a fan of me, and I'll be eagerly awaiting your update.
P.s. You've also gotten me very curious as to who you'll pair with Kurt. Any hints?
- Lucy
DonkeyShorts chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
I just binge-read this whole story. It's wonderful. I find all the intricacies of the politics and how magic works absolutely fasinating I can't wait for more! :)
lost in a musical daydream chapter 18 . 12/25/2014
This is so wonderful. I love every bit of this. (Except when the children swear but that's just a dumb personal thing of mine so ignore me and focus on the praise.)
lost in a musical daydream chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
PEOPLE ARE THINKING OF SIRIUS WHAT A JOYFUL TURN THIS STORY HAS TAKEN

(I got a bit carried away. Oops.)
lost in a musical daydream chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Okay. So. I was planning on doing what I usually do when I discover new stories and reviewing the last published chapter. However, I got super excited when I saw the children (permission to refer to them as the Magical Unholy Trinity?) talk about Sirius Black. I'm so glad they realized he's innocent. He's my absolute favorite. I love this fic immensely. You're a gem of a writer.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
Aaaaah! Bless you and your cow for this update! Christmas has come early! Very much looking forward to the next chapter!