Reviews for Groveling
Rat chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ah love it. Been reading a lot of your stories, they are great!
qenie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This works very well as a representation of Jack's feelings, and as conversation between the two of them.
LadyMo chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was good. I could see this conversation between them. As always I know Jack would feel guilty. I was never sure if Daniel liked that nickname Jack gave him but I did. If nothing else Daniel got use to it. Great story. A great ending to a really, really crappy day.
:-)
Madders Ahatter chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Beautifully written - you capture them perfectly. I like that Jack misses Danny's long hair. Bet he'd have ruffled it at the end with the Space Monkey line!
This is a perfect example of what great fanfiction can do - take something canonical and add what the episode doesn't have time or pacing to address. Kudos
RoseA26 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Nice...you've captured Jack and Daniel beautifully, perfect ending to Legacy, thanks!
magickmoons chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I really like this glimpse of Jack and Daniel. You capture their voices very well. Plus you do a great job of framing Jack's emotional response & guilt without tilting over into melodrama. I really enjoyed this!
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh wow. That might be the most beautiful, believable, perfect ending to Legacy that I have ever read! Honestly the tone was perfect; you captured the situation magnificently and just had everything so realistic. I loved this sooo much! Thank you! Write more magnificent stuff like this please! :)
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Very nicely done, very true to Jack and Daniel. Thanks for sharing.