Reviews for Found
jaguarspot chapter 15 . 2/14/2015
I'd love it if you comtinued this story, it's really awesome!
Please don't leave us hanging like that. Did Talon plan for Cho to get to the watchtower? Why does she look like Artemis? Will Bruce feel terrible because Barbara is paralized even though he was warned about that in the previous story? Will Huntress die? (I hope not) Has Bruce been acting more distant to Clark since he came back from the Lord's dimension? How will the rest of the league react to meeting little Nate? And most importantly: Are you going to continue this story?
Please do!
Janizary chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
Wow. I had to look back at my last review. Has it really been over a year? Glad to see this is continuing.
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
Glad to see you back! :D
mbembet chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
glad you didn't abandon this fic :)
Judy chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Don't stop I am so intrigued by your story. I want to know what happens next. Please keep going I believe you have captured the humanity in the super heroes that so may of us forget.
thedwo chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
This is a good story so far. Hopefully you'll get around to finishing it sooner rather than later.
Janizary chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Legion zombie super-villains? Creepy.
1Superman4Me chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
ollie's good at coming up with names?
yeah...green arrow is REAL creative.
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
1. I assume that they (the founders) will all be staying at the manor?
2. Will Babs make up with Bruce?
3. Will be a bad reaction from Tim. Dick, and Babs?
4. Could we see Diana get close to Cho?
mbembet chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
awesome i can't wait for the epic battle the Batwondy family vs Talons
Tigress2929 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Exciting! I feel as if a showdown is going to be coming around the corner. Whoopee! Nice chapter. :D and correctemende, BMWW rules!
1Superman4Me chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
he's going to HAVE to like the help.
Delta808th chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
You did it agian Jess! Well done with this updation
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
WAR!
Delta808th chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
This is getting really good. I like it very much, say any chance that you are going to update anytime soon?