Reviews for Project Magus: Tale of Another World
DarkMatter777 chapter 12 . 3/17
realChyeslattes thanks for the comments sir! I understand that you are entitled to your opinion. But this is FanFiction after all, and yeah, piccolo is capable to having that much knowledge thanks to Kami of course, and obviously Goku would want to fight Magus, he is always itching for battle. While I tried my best to keep their personalities intact we folks who write FanFiction like to put our own take on their too. I thought we were supposed to unleash our imaginations! Would you rather them hold hands and sing Campfire songs? Lol if my story bugs you that much then don't read it. Nobody is forcing you too!
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 4 . 3/15
It was also never explained why he had to Fight Goku? It was hinted at, then stated, but never explained, even when an explanation was seemingly given, it wasn't a full one. Goku wouldn't have a problem with meeting a new person, especially someone who required assistance. That's just... not in character at all for him. He'd be pumped about the fight with Lavos, not demanding to have Magus prove his worth. Sorry, it's just very much like reading a story using familiar character's names but different character's personalities attached.
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 2 . 3/15
One fourth of the way through this chapter and I decided this was very ooc. There was absolutely no reason for Piccolo to know things about Magus and there was also absolutely no reason for the two of them to fight.
Argonaut986 chapter 22 . 9/30/2016
Something odd is going on.
Argonaut986 chapter 21 . 9/30/2016
What an epic battle.
Argonaut986 chapter 20 . 9/29/2016
Well, that was unexpectedly suprizing.
Argonaut986 chapter 19 . 9/28/2016
I got no guess.
Argonaut986 chapter 18 . 9/28/2016
Oivay.
Argonaut986 chapter 17 . 9/28/2016
For Magus, it's a cake walk.
Argonaut986 chapter 16 . 9/28/2016
CellLavosCHAOTIC MESS! .
Argonaut986 chapter 15 . 9/28/2016
Ok...and things go asunder.
Argonaut986 chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
Seems a bit anticlimactic, to me, but I think it's a great story.
Argonaut986 chapter 13 . 9/28/2016