Reviews for Project Magus: Tale of Another World
Silverman123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I must say,
Wonderful work! I realize that this story has been around for awhile, but it deserves all the credit it can get. The dialogue is great, the writing is amazing. Very nice job overall!
Jewlbunny chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
NICE! That was awesome! I hope to read more soon! This just got twenty present cooler!
Jewlbunny chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Why is he being a jerk? This is so Q. I hope to read more soon.
Jewlbunny chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
Glenn's mentor! It had to be him! I also want to see Goku meet Crono. IT WOULD BE AWESOME AND FUNNY! I hope to read more soon.
Jewlbunny chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
You had me at the edge of my seat! Holy shikies! That was awesome! I hope to read more soon!
Jewlbunny chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
This is getting good! I hope to read more soon.
Jewlbunny chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
Holy shniknies! That's crazy! Hope to read more soon.
The Exile chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Nice summary of the plot of Chrono Cross.
Shouldn't this be posted as a new fic?
Jewlbunny chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
Oh my. This is going to be an enlightening chapter ahead. Hope to read more soon.
SchalaSonII chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
An amazing side story to an already incredible story! I loved the originality in this! It is almost as interesting as the original story you wrote, which can be tough to achieve. I can't wait for what's next :)
Jewlbunny chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
Yay! I love the ending! I hope the read more from you soon.
The Exile chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
a tragic ending, but Schala probably wouldn't actually have any trouble getting herself out of the underworld and even earning herself a pretty good next incarnation, she's not really guilty of anything... I like the way you managed to get fitting counterparts for all the CT characters
SchalaSonII chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Great ending! And kinda have to agree with you a bit on Chrono Cross, but that was actually the point of the third game, Radical Dreamers, which goes into even more detail about CT and CC. But that whole Demon World part kinda reminded me about another anime call Yu Yu Hakusho, have you ever seen it? PS can't wait for the side-story :)
EgyLynx chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
ok ok
Jewlbunny chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Awwwww maaaaaaaaan. That is so sad. I wanted him to free his sister. I hope she comes back in another form.