Reviews for Without You
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh tears.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I thought I had read this before, but apparently I didn't. This was so sad, but so beautiful. It took me a while before I realized that is was Jasper who had died.

Thanks!
Sally
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That was really sad...
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awee...hell, not a tissue...I needed a fecken sham wow for that one...as ever great writing.
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Little confused here, starts with Edward being dead, then it's Jasper who's dead... or did I miss a twist to the story? Good though :-)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
How sad for them to go through this hearbreak all over again. Definitely needed those tissues :-(
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
ooh! *sobs* what a sad, beautiful, wonderful, heart rendering story. just brilliant hun xx
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Thanks for the tissue warning as it was needed. Beautifully written as all your works, you truly have a gift.

Hugs
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Simply gorgeous. You made me snot sob like a little girl. Perfect.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Beautiful.
maryhell chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
OMG I blubbered and blubbered my way through that and I'm still blubbering.
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Damn... You write angst so well! My heart hurts. I'm so glad you revisited these boys. Although they must exist without for eachother for now, thank you for the peak into the after life and the promise that they will be together for eternity. So I consider this a happy ending to the first chapter. Thank you for giving these boys their eventual HEA!
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Such a moving story indeed. x
mm60126 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I am confused...first J is in the house then E shows as a spirit then E goes to take the pills...I thought E died and J was going to take the pills...
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Beautifully written story. I forgot totall you that I was weeping while reading it last nite. Excellent job!
Nancy