Reviews for The Guardian
Hachibi8tails chapter 27 . 9/30/2013
just completed your fanfic. It is pretty damn amazing!

In a sequel, I'd most like to see how Shisui is dealing with Itachi's illness as well as the revelation that Obito was The Masked Man.

Also, I'd definitely like to see/find out what Danzo's got up his sleeve? So if he doesn't have Shisui's sharingan, who's does he have behind his headwrappings?

I'd LOVE to see Jiraiya be the one to put Orochimaru in his place aka finally kill him. I think Jiraiya's seriously underrated because he's such a goofball and it's very rare where, especially in a fanfic, he's used for much more than either a training post for Naruto or comic relief.

And I know I'm probably the only one that's gonna say this, but I don't think Itachi should die but not from the illness - I mean, we have to figure out a way for Sasuke to get Mangekyo and then Et. Mangekyo at some point, right?

Please continue writing. This is by far one of the best fanfic's I've read.
MysteriousEyez chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
I really liked this story and as for a sequel I can't wait! Also, it's a bit too late to be asking if we want a divergance...since this already diverted from canon and obito is dead. I guess there are ways to work in elements and events from canon. However, I can see a twisted possibility with Shisui becoming hte new 'Obito' if that makes sense. He is struggling with what Obito wanted to do and what he had to do to bring him down. I don't want Itachi to die and since Naruto and Sasuke are determined to save him maybe this is where Tsunade will come into the picture if you decide to go with the whole Konoha invasion route or leave the 3rd alive and have him issue the order for her to return to treat Itachi since she is the best medic ninja around. There are so many possibilities with this story! Looking forward to w/e u decide to do!
Mo.auxier chapter 27 . 3/12/2013
I really like the way your story was set up and designed. Unlike many I have read, this one follows a little of canon but is mostly your own and it all WORKS! Many people try but they dont get it to sound as good as you do. This is a wonderful story and I really enjoyed it.
Theia Pallas chapter 27 . 1/16/2013
YAY sequel!
callionope chapter 27 . 1/16/2013
hey! can there be more itahana moments and jealousy moments where Itachi will be soooo jealous to anyone! I mean... make Itachi a possessive Itachi! Oh, that will be soooo good! also, have a sasuhina moments. damn, I don't know if you like sasuhina or not but heck! I LOVE THEM... but it's still your choice whether to have sasuhina or not. Considering that maybe, just maybe, that Hana and Hinata are good friends since Kiba's teammate is hinata and maybe Hana and Hinata are like close to each other and when they are close to each other and Hana being lovey dovey to Itachi and Itachi's brother is Sasuke, there might be a chance that Sasuke and Hinata will interact and be lovey dovey tooo!

I'm sorry if this is quite long or you can't understand, to make it short, I want a SASUHINA in your sequel! if that's even possible. But it's alright if you don't like it. I'll still continue reading your story :))

GOODLUCK TO YOUR STORY!
Yuaki1707 chapter 27 . 1/15/2013
I would like to see more ItaHana :)
I hope you will write a sequel :)
Black Rose chapter 27 . 1/13/2013
I would really enjoy a sequel. I want to see if Itachis parents will let him live the rest of his life like he wants or if they will try to tell him what to do. Will he pursue a relationship with Hana? How will Naruto and Sasuke try to find a cure for him? Hopefully those questions will be answered.
maxridelover chapter 27 . 1/13/2013
this is gonna be great, you can do whatever you want!
Xo56oX chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
This was so cute and perfect and just lovely! I cannot wait for the sequel
PsyMama17 chapter 26 . 12/20/2012
It's awesome! I give this story an ten out of ten. I await eagerly for your sequel! :D (It will be soon, hopefully.)
PsyMama17 chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
LOL kawaii Sasuke-kun! :D
Windninja1000 chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Sweet fic! I hope there will be a sequel soon!
Barranca chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
I liked the way you portrayed Itachi's troubles trying to be a good Leaf shinobi and a good brother and a friend. Life is not easy, particularly for those who make their living by fighting.
I can't believe his parents still insisted he should marry their choice after the revelation about his health! I'm sure Itachi is wily enough to make his remaining time worth living. It's a nuisance to have to live up to expectations. I worry about how Fugaku and Mikoto's attitude towards Sasuke is going to change though, now that Itachi does not have long left.
password0925 chapter 26 . 10/27/2012
That was a great complain i have is that it's short, heh :p

looking forward to the you have the time to get around to writing it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh lo, the weasel Itachi joke.