Reviews for Poking a Sleeping Dragon
Emily chapter 9 . 9/3
I love this story sooo much best ive ever read!
autumnpixie33 chapter 19 . 8/12
Love it love it love it love it please dot let this be the end of this story
Please please please please please keep working on this one
WOOO THEY WIN YAAAAAY, and I was totally right about the "Lucy-sees-Natsu-kiss" thing.
Go me.
So good! But I really have a bad feeling that it was Licy that made the rocks tumble and she's gonna be pissed and hurt and MORE COMPLICATIONS! But still, very good!
vanillaeoh chapter 19 . 7/8
Oh my god this is soo good! I hope you update this soon. :) We'll be waiting for you!
kayjay2442 chapter 19 . 6/28
I love this story. It's very well written. Please continue to write.
Lauren chapter 19 . 5/21
Hey! You haven't updated this story in a long time, but I just recently found it and read the whole thing without stopping. It's really amazing! If you have time (I understand that toy don't have a lot, since, from what I can tell, you have kids and a job and stuff to deal with) you should definitely update this more :) You're an incredible writer and I'm at the edge of my seat wondering what's going to happen to Lucy.

Anyways thanks for your time and thanks for sharing your creativity! :)
Love your story!
Please update! This needs a happy ending
Dragodden chapter 3 . 2/16
I love your metaphor! Beebee gun without instructions... *snort*
Dragodden chapter 2 . 2/16
Your portrayal of Natsu just "going to it" without hesitation after the first positive experience seems very true to his character!
Dragodden chapter 1 . 2/16
I seriously don't know why this doesn't have more reviews. This was one of the better Natsu/Lucy lemons I've read. Keep up the awesome work. :)