Reviews for Poking a Sleeping Dragon
vanillaeoh chapter 19 . 7/8
Oh my god this is soo good! I hope you update this soon. :) We'll be waiting for you!
kayjay2442 chapter 19 . 6/28
I love this story. It's very well written. Please continue to write.
Updatttttteeeeee
Lauren chapter 19 . 5/21
Hey! You haven't updated this story in a long time, but I just recently found it and read the whole thing without stopping. It's really amazing! If you have time (I understand that toy don't have a lot, since, from what I can tell, you have kids and a job and stuff to deal with) you should definitely update this more :) You're an incredible writer and I'm at the edge of my seat wondering what's going to happen to Lucy.

Anyways thanks for your time and thanks for sharing your creativity! :)
Love your story!
Please update! This needs a happy ending
Dragodden chapter 3 . 2/16
I love your metaphor! Beebee gun without instructions... *snort*
Dragodden chapter 2 . 2/16
Your portrayal of Natsu just "going to it" without hesitation after the first positive experience seems very true to his character!
Dragodden chapter 1 . 2/16
I seriously don't know why this doesn't have more reviews. This was one of the better Natsu/Lucy lemons I've read. Keep up the awesome work. :)
pixie chapter 19 . 1/25
Why do all of the best NALU stories seem to be abandoned? This story is awesome. Please finish it. Don't leave it like this forever.
OptCalledNalu chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
Ok so there are a lot of stories that portray Lisanna as the b*tch that keeps Natsu and Lucy apart but I think this is a better portrayal of how lisanna actually acts, she's a sweet girl who had a crush on Natsu when they were kids, but she would never do anything. To hurt anyone, especially Natsu and including Lucy
lazzerface23 chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
plz update
ThatsNotNormalOoO chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
WHEN DOES IT END?
WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?
I hate it and love it .O.
Much like dark chocolate
Alex chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Hi, I enjoy your writing but of you're going to write fanfiction in English please keep all of it in English. I understand how the sub works but it's gets extremely annoying when only certain words or attacks are in another language. Not to mention it completely takes me and I'm sure others out of the story. You're a talented writer, please don't disregard that but the inconsistency and usage of another language is not needed and the fact that in the next chapter you mention going to wiki to figure out your translations. If you absurdly insist on using the Japanese language for only random things at least include the English meaning in parenthesis.
gwenrkramarczyk chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
I love your fanfiction! I love everything about, the plot and obviously Nalu. When are you going to post the next chapter? Cliff hanger much? lol But I think you are doing a GREAT job! Keep up the good work! :)
Mr chapter 19 . 8/10/2014