Reviews for Forever and Ever
PopRockShawty chapter 7 . 4/12
Elsa is so badass! and i feel the suspense even though I've watched this movie countless of times. good work! nice job!
PopRockShawty chapter 6 . 4/11
Two seemingly trivial facts that I absolutely love:
1) Queen Jasmine said that King Tariq is feeling better
2) Susan's letter delivered by a gryphon

I really like the phrase "they made love in the sunny morning". Wonderful portrayal of Elsa as a strong woman (unlike some others). And nice sibling talk. though the lack of Susan made me feel like something's missing. I really want to see how she's doing in Cair Paravel, which I hope to see in future chapters. Eustace's reactions are superb.
PopRockShawty chapter 5 . 4/5
Amazing! And I especially love the part about the stars and the throwback to Peter and Elsa first kiss! and there's so much sweetness particularly towards the end I squealed!
PopRockShawty chapter 4 . 3/29
I think it will certainly be very interesting to see the fun filled voyage!
PopRockShawty chapter 3 . 3/29
Edmund always delivers the best lines :)

and you get ten reviews per chapter which is really cool! I envy you so much! :D

The fact that the King and Queen of Calormen are actually quite nice and even Lucy thinks so really makes me intrigued, because it's a huge contrast with the Prince of Calormen who is detestable!

The Dawn Treader! Your story is amazing!
PopRockShawty chapter 2 . 3/29
"Welcome home, Your Majesties" this is the best line ever and said by Glenstorm! Yay! and the ending is so good hahaha
PopRockShawty chapter 1 . 3/29
I love Susan! She's so cool and she keeps everything in place and orderly so that nothing goes wrong particularly when it comes to her brothers! and I like the dialogue between Edmund and Peter so much because it really shows how close they are! unlike some stories where ALL the canonical characters only ever just interact with the main OC and nobody else which is absolutely absurd and I will not tolerate anymore of that.

Loving your portrayal of Edmund!

"High Queen Elsa" i very much like the sound of it! And it sounds WAY better than "High Queen (someone else)"!

I'm very much enjoying the interactions between Peter and Elsa this is so good! I swear when they hug I just melt!

"Aslan made you High King for a reason. You think of others before you think of yourself, you give everything for this place" and that is why he is magnificent! Yes! That's exactly how all monarchs should be.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 8 . 3/23
Loved it:)
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 7 . 3/23
Great chapter.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 5 . 3/23
Loved it, be sure to look over your spelling mistakes.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 4 . 3/23
Hmm I don't think she should of told Caspian before Peter, it seems a little unfair.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 3/22
Great start.x
Eva chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Typo * read
Eva chapter 80 . 12/5/2013
Hello highqueenP. I dont know if u still remember me. I used to ready your story together forever and forever and ever. Its been a long time since i read your story. To be honest, i really missed your stories. I stopped reading i think started from chapter 30. Felt like wanna read it all back course, now i continue reading it back :D So i was thinking if u know theres website called Wattpad? I suggest u post your stories over there. Its a great website too :) been spending my time reading stories over there. It would be nice if u posted your stories over there. I can keep it in my 'library' :) keep writing :) i really love elsa and peter together. They seem to be a great couple. If only theres a movie for them :)
HighQueenP chapter 1 . 9/3/2013