Reviews for Forever and Ever
Littlered951 chapter 5 . 3/5
I love this story and the other ones so damn much! The only thing though that I don't like is the really out of place grammar errors lol
twlightbella chapter 79 . 11/28/2016
Aww
twlightbella chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
Aww
twlightbella chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
Elsa peters wife is pregnant
PopRockShawty chapter 78 . 9/19/2016
Usually your opening sentences of each chapter are pretty cinematic, just like this one. That’s a feat.

Lilliandil would not say “guys come on” it’s way too characteristic of modern-day language. Overall, her character is so effing bland and has zero development whatsoever. Not well done.

Nice writing from Peter’s POV. It was pretty convincing. Lovely. Even lovelier that you managed to make me not hate Lara (you know how I feel about babies and kids in general). So not bad on the whole, really.

I don’t give a shit about Ariel and Hal whatsoever. Boring as fuck, cliche as fuck, bland as fuck, utterly uninteresting and brings nothing to the damn plot.

With Lucy and Andrew it’s not TOO bad, but there’s nothing about them that makes me want to see more of them together.

I have a question. Is Emily the eldest of her siblings? Because if she has an elder sister, there is no way she would approach Elsa for advice about the consummation. It sure is hell is going to be her own blood-related sisters. So stop trying to make everything be about Elsa.

Even if she is indeed the eldest, there’s still her mother around, presumably, so it still shouldn’t be Elsa that Emily is approaching. Elsa is so overrated in your series and many of the other OCs are under-utilized, which is a fucking waste because they have so much potential and yet they’re just there, in the background, with no development at all. This is partly why there’s nothing exciting about Edmund’s wedding and even though I don’t mind it, you’re not giving me any reason to be looking forward to it.
fabulousfriends chapter 11 . 3/5/2016
.bloody...AMAZING!
This is one of the best stories every written! You are an amazing writer and I will read this story until the very very end and then re read it and when I am finished again I will read it all over again if that even makes any sense...yeah...

THIS IS AMAZING!
PopRockShawty chapter 77 . 8/5/2015
Peter kissed the top of Elsa's head...and ignored everybody else.

I like Ed's attitude in the scene where the boys were bonding. While the conversation on the whole was a little bland, it was better than no bonding scene at all. The scenes with the sovereigns from foreign states were also pretty boring, but I guess it’s better than nothing as well.

Peter's overprotective side is getting really, really boring.

I don’t like that Ariel is one of Elsa’s close friends since they were children. If it really is the case and they were such close friends then how come Ariel was never mentioned? Also, the “she was a nice girl” part is bland as hell.

A strapless dress for Lucy? Isn’t that anachronistic?

Why must Elsa be the one to ‘handle’ Peter? Can’t his own siblings handle him? It’s ridiculous. His siblings are much closer to him than Elsa is.

Wait, so Sandra is Caspian’s ex? Again, no mention of her, ever?

Royals don’t refer to each other as Mr. and Mrs. (surname). And it’s not romantic, so quit it.

Ariel and Hal. Predictable couple, nothing interesting. I hope I don’t ever see them again if they’re not going to be any more fascinating than they are right now. And I’m talking about both the characters and the (nonexistent) relationship.
Clare chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
I'm hoping girl
PopRockShawty chapter 76 . 5/5/2015
The first scene just reminds me so much of Edmund and Gilda in our 1x015 haha :P (but I still don't ship Lu and Andrew just so you know)

ugh another child so soon and all the other couples have NOTHING.

Jesus Christ; this is unreasonable. I know that Susan is older than Lucy but BOTH of them lived till their twenties/thirties in the Golden Age and Peter STILL doesn't know to trust Lucy's judgment? Honestly this is ridiculous. I don't have a problem with Peter's natural protective instincts over his family, but here he's just being paranoid and lacks trust in his sister which is just absurd, and not fun to read about. NO.

I also don't appreciate Elsa's patronizing tone when speaking to Peter. It's not a family moment, it's not a couple moment, it's plain self-important.

But, I will say that both Elsa and Peter are good with children; it's obvious when I observe how they behave around Lara.

I like grumpy Peter though :P make him as grouchy as you want haha.

I find it illogical that Glenstorm says "some of my men"? I believe you're referring to human men rather than male centaurs? Because you haven't made it clear if he's leading a team of human soldiers or his own species.
1,947 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »