Reviews for I Need You Most
Camilla Richard chapter 36 . 9/1/2013
This was fantastic! This may have been my favorite story from you. Cashmere joined the witches? My mind is blown! So cool. I think it is such a cool idea to do the "endings" section. I loved this prequel. You are brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. Can't wait to see more.
Markia Mayfields chapter 36 . 8/31/2013
Amazing job! I'm sorry to hear that colum ran away...but I think that is to be expected! I don't think you forgot anybody else very inportant! I'm excited for you to continue with wizard and the beast! I really love that story! Really great job on everything that you've written! Wish I could write like that! :D
Markia Mayfields chapter 35 . 8/31/2013
So this is what it feels like when to AMAZING STORIES end in one day. I HATE IT! ;) I am really honestly and truly upset that this fantastic story has come to an end! It was so incredibly written, and your OC's were beautifully and flawlessly done! I like how you ended with a twist on the beginning of magyk! It was PERFECT! This story was positively emotional, sweet, funny and all the characters were either loveable or hateable! It was just so amazing! I'm also upset to see Lucian go too! But I think colum will be ok hopefully! Ok so before I go and cry some more ;), I just want to say that this was a superb story and that just cuz it's ended, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop reading it! Incredible job and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next in store for us next in regard to new stories! LOVE THIS STORY WITH ALL MY HEART!
lilwoodb chapter 36 . 8/31/2013
Why are you changing it? I like the title as it is! Oh well, it's your story. Speaking of changes, I did like your new summary for this story; the original one was alright, but this one does fit the story better.
Ooh, I can't wait to see what you do with Lorea! I'm assuming she and Odale will cross paths at some point...oh, this is gonna be good! As I told xxmelusinexx about half an hour ago, I'm really sad that this story is over - this is only the second story I've followed that has ended (xxmelusinexx's was the first). But I still thoroughly adored it! Eh, wtf, this is going on my list of favorites!
lilwoodb chapter 35 . 8/31/2013
Aw, you are so welcome! I love this story. The part about Lucian was so touching, I feel bad for Colum. :'( Oh, hey, just now got a notification that you've posted on your other Odale story - I'll finish this one, then go read that. That has never happened before, you are awesome! :D
xxmelusinexx chapter 36 . 8/31/2013
Let's have a round of applause for this heartbreaking ending. I love this story so much, yes your English is shaky, but I think it has improved as your stories go on, and I can't wait to see what you do next. Congratulation and good luck! :)
Markia Mayfields chapter 34 . 8/27/2013
Awwww! I can't believe that Joseph is dead! :( He'd really grown on me to be honest! He was sweet and caring and was always trying to be a better and better father! I literally have tears in my eyes right now! Congrats on this chapter! I can't believe that this story is going to be over soon! I really love it and your style of writing! Are you going to do an epilogue? Cuz right now I'm going to throw my computer out the window and cry cuz it's almost over! I DONT WANT IT TO END! But I suppose it must happen eventually...but anyways I really loved this chapter! It was clear and concise and showed all the characters dilemmas and thoughts as well as their mixed emotions! Sooooo well written and you answered the question that I've been asking for some time now...how did Joseph die? I wonder what's going to happen to rodrian now...he obviously feels terrible! Well now I have sooo much more to say but I am really tired from jet lag and the time change from coming back home so I'm not thinking straight right now but amazing job and I can't wait for what you have in store for us next! Please update soon! :D 3
lilwoodb chapter 34 . 8/27/2013
Aaaaaaand there it is. Wow, did not expect his death to come so soon. Poor Marcia, her reaction when she finds out...
Good job, as usual! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
lilwoodb chapter 33 . 8/26/2013
Hey, I think this is my first review on your story, as I have finally caught up with you! Don't really know what to say specifically, but I do envy your web-weaving skills! This is practically its own story now! I'll admit, when I read your first Odale story, I was kinda like, "Oh, this author is just rewriting the series with an OC, okay." But by the time I got to this story (and after seeing hints in your other stories, like with Cashmére's entrance in Flyte) I was like, "WHOA-M-G, HOW DID SHE COME UP WITH ALL THIS?!" Cuz I can't do that, when I write, I have to build on something that's already there (or get my inspiration from dreams (: ). So this is like TOTALLY AMAZING! Keep it up! :D

Oh, and quick question: Am I right in that Cashmére's second pregnancy is Odale?
Markia Mayfields chapter 33 . 8/24/2013
Runa is right...Rrodrian isnt like other rebels. I'm just sitting on the edge of my seat...wondering if perhaps the other rebels will find out that rodrian is keeping lorea with him...or if Joseph would find out. But I really like how you made cashmere pregnant again! This one I think is Odale...unless I did my calculations waaaaayyy wrong! ;) I still feel really bad for Joseph and cashmere...they still think lorea's dead...anywho...amazing job on this chapter and can't wait for the update!
Markia Mayfields chapter 32 . 8/15/2013
You were right! It wa very dramatic...I almost cried! But it was all very well written! Now I'm wondering if the rebels will ever find lorea and what will happen to rodrian because he seemed really depressed...or am I assuming wrong? Anywho, I really loved this chapter and I liked how you brought everyone back together and the use of white as the grief colour! It was definitely full of emotion! One of my favourite parts was the mention of trassima having another family in the past...it was so u expected but it fit...I guess everyone in the family keeps secrets! That chapter was incredible! Can't wait for the update!
xxmelusinexx chapter 31 . 8/13/2013
Rodrian is so weird kidnapping his own niece. I can't wait to see where you take it. :)
Camilla Richard chapter 31 . 8/13/2013
Cashmere is almost intimidating. I don't know if you meant her to be that way but she has her moments. I am really, really enjoying this story. I still think it is one of the most creative ones for this category in that you created so much of it yourself. I can't predict what is going to happen at all. Yeah, I am wondering about Amanda but I hope that all will be resolved. I love this. :)
Markia Mayfields chapter 31 . 8/13/2013
Hmmmmm...why would rodrian leave lorea with Amanda? He must have some sort of plan...or he might be intending to blackmail his brother? Stupid curiosity...;) I wonder what will happen to eridiah too...and everybody else really! Has Marcia and everyone else at the castle heard of the disappearance of lorea? Just wondering! Awesome job on the chapter and update soon please! :P
Markia Mayfields chapter 30 . 8/1/2013
Can I just start off by asking a question? WHY DONT YOU LIKE THIS? It's so good! It's complex, original, and a completely new take on the sep heap world! Perhaps it wasn't your original vision, but in my opinion, just take it in stride! It's still an Invredible story and keeps us constantly guessing! I love it! I especially like how rodrian really liked lorea! It was a complete shock...I really thought he was so hard! Incredible job on this one! Will marcia have more presence in the next chapter? I was just wondering...and are you gonna incorporate milo and Marcia's mother in the coming chapters? I was just curious...they have such an awesome dynamic! Awesome job!