Reviews for The Wings of Freedom: Volume Two
Loona Rosamunde chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
It's over (tear). No more Kurama. On a lighter not I think that was your best intro skit yet. I was laughing hysterically by the end, but am i really that much of a fangirl? Baka. Get to writing!
Loona Rosamunde chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
Excellent as always but I found a new Kurama background like a week ago.
Persephone chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
Excellent chapter as always. The skit was quite amusing, and sounded slightly familiar... By the way, quite playing video games and get work on volume 3.
PR chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
I got to do the disclaimer! I dk why that excites me... Anyway excellent as always! Keep writing!
TheAbsolutistsCreed chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
I think another of his favorite spells is "Silence" haha.
Persephone chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Excellent as always. A few minor mistakes I must have missed in reading it previously but otherwise good. Keep writing! And stop torturing poor Gnocx!
Loona Rosamunde chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Should be "their" not "there" in a couple instances. A couple other minor errors, but excellent as always. the dialogue does not suck so stop saying it does!
And how dare you threaten me! Maybe I want to reveal the next world you throw your poor unfortunate Gnocx into!
TheAbsolutistsCreed chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Welp... that was unexpected. And a bit of history too, so NOW they are more willing to find him given that they will have a Keyblade working against them eventually.
Loona Rosamunde chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
If you don't delete that video you will regret it.
Anyway, excellent as always. Don't be lazy and start writing.
TheAbsolutistsCreed chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
"I'll. Be. Right. 'Ere." xD

Now time for me to cork out, adios until next time. Zzzzzzz
Loona Rosamunde chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
Baka. Excellent as always. Keep writing. And you really need to write your shattered wings fic.
TheAbsolutistsCreed chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Huh, passing off Yusuke's consciousness when sleeping as this. It's a nice starting point for his later training. I'd love to actually go through something like that myself, though I'm probably not going to be happy about the Z's i lose over it and most likely blood.

And the thing about the TV needed to be said anyway, it IS a plot hole that was never really explained unless spontaneous combustion is a natural phenomenon...
xFlowersofDarkx chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Lol. Cool chapter and the omakes were really funny(more so disturbing) but still humorous!

xFlowersofDarkx
Loona Rosamunde chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
(sigh) Gnocx needs someone. You're so cruel to him. A little romance wouldn't hurt him (or you for that matter, oh great creator of such a lonely and unfortunate character).
Anywho, excellent chapter as usual. Get to writing!
Persephone R chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
Don't you dare discontinue the skits! We must find out if Kurama saves us! Anyways...excellent as always. Keep up the good work.