Reviews for Learn Something
eroticlad11 chapter 11 . 7/9
nice story hope u continue :)
icecreamguy chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
Good story man. I really like how creative it is. Please update soon!
brad1990 chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Please Update
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
I really love this story; it's the first GohanxErasa story I've ever read and I like it a lot. I can't wait for the next update
horacioquinter0 chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
i am really enjoying this story an keep it up
LORDGOHAN chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
You should really continue it's a beautiful story so pretty please continue:)
Pizzadude5665 chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Loved how you portrayed gohan when hes teaching, and videl's reaction to gohan belittling her father
TsurugisFlame chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
I knew you'd eventually update!
I love the way you portrayed Gohan as a teacher, because that's totally how I would expect him to be given his circumstances.
I'm a bit surprised that 18 isn't with Krillin, but it's AU so I'm not complaining. Also curious as to where Zangya is going to come into play...
I also really don't think Gohan should be nerfed. His power right now is exactly where it would've been if he had actually trained under all the other warriors for those 7 years.
I hope you do update soon this time!
Ky111 chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Great chapter and good to see in a review answer that the plan is not to get the girls to strong although at least when it comes to Videl teaching her to use her energy/Ki could be a mistake as she'll try to help when she is way out of her league, instead of just using what she knows to defend herself and to escape to safety, as even the likes of Krillin and Tien struggle to keep up now and they have years of training under their belt and I doubt Videl would ever be able to reach their level of strength and skill.

Later.
maximusrexmundi chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Haha! I knew you'd be back eventually! :-D
Gohans patience with Videl bordered on saintlike there lol I probably would have thrown her back to Satan city, caught her there, then told her to come back when she's ready to accept what just happened. Hercule has survived worse :-P
I don't think you should nerf Gohan either. He seems just right given the A/U circumstances of the story. Might make the Bojack fight a bit anticlimactic (in terms of the actual combat) given he's shown to be at about untrained SSJ2 tier, but I'm just assuming all this training puts Gohan on track for post Z sword tier (not to be confused with mystic) without the NEED of the Z sword training... if that makes sense. Long story short I don't see it causing other threats to be diminished
RKF22 chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Nice videl needs to open her eyes if not she'll be just like her old man
Pizzadude5665 chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
CONTINUE THE STORY
TsurugisFlame chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
This is basically the Gohan/Erasa fic I always dreamed of. Everything about it is so good! I'm a bit disappointed at the thought that this will probably end up as just Gohan/Erasa though...
euroteres chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
This is really interesting so far, I hope you follow this through to its conclusion :D
fullhans1 chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
Nice story. I like that you brought back Launch. I was disappointed that we never saw her in Dragonball/Dragonball Z after one of the timeskips. I also like the Gohan/Erasa pairing.