Reviews for The Greater Good
Hebi R chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This really was a heart-rending movie, wasn't it.

Note: It does not change what happened, but the laws in the Pentateuch indicate that the Egyptians were seen as people. It is said in Exodus that a "mixed multitude" left Egypt, implying (and shown briefly in the movie) some Egyptians joined the Israelite mass. Further, the commandment to treat strangers fairly is accompanied by a reminder from the Lord that the Egyptians treated the Israelites well for generations, and the Egyptians as one of the very few people that can move to the Promised Land and become part of the Israelite peoples simply by being there for a few generations. No conversion necessary.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Well-written and emotional. I love the comparison that you draw here.
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I liked this. You did a good job linking two seperate situations and finding Moses' perspective. Nice work.
Analeah chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
chrisfardell chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
A very good look at Moses. :)
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
"The Prince of Egypt" is one of my favorite animated films of all time, and you have done an absolutely outstanding job of showcasing Moses' internal conflict during the Plagues. the parallel you've drawn between Moses and his foster father lends yet another layer to this meaningful story. excellent, excellent work!