Reviews for Sayaka-chan in Wonderland
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Wow, this is terrific! This needs so much more attention.
OishiK chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
OK, I'm up-to-date. Your writing is much more descriptive now, and I feel like I know what is going on. Jack seems to flit in and out.

I hope that somehow this cross of characters into other worlds is going to heal some of the damage in each world. The trick is to see how you pull it off.
Sakural7865 chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Is Oz gonna get paired with Madoka's bunny? And yay, Jack isn't gonna cause world destruction! I wonder what Lacie would wish for, if she's ever offered a wish by Kyubey... *shivers*
Nadramon chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I really like the premise for this story. Sayaka is my favorite character from "Madoka," and smart as she is, having her face the strangeness of the "Pandora Hearts" universe sounded interesting, especially after dealing with Kyuubey's manipulation.

Unfortunately, and I am sorry to say this: it is very poorly done so far. Mostly because hardly anyone is in character: Glen is too talkative, and way too trusting towards a complete stranger who came from the Abyss, and could be very dangerous. Lottie would never mock her master's family, and Glen would never slap her. The revelation of Alice's parentage to Lacie was too sudden, and hand-waved too fast. The whole scene felt very awkward.

Meanwhile, Sayaka is constantly complaining over trivial matters like dresses, when she should really be trying to solve the puzzle of how and why she survived, and ended up here. Not to mention that, given her situation, you'd think she'd be grateful for the hospitality and clean clothes, no matter how ancient looking, instead of worrying about fashion and offending her hosts. Cussing at the maids is not cool, or indicative of guts: Sayaka is just being plain rude without provocation.

Furthermore, she should be barely recovering from the trauma of everything she went through, she most definitely wouldn't mention her crush on Kamijou so lightly in front of complete strangers, and her experience with Kyuubey and recent encounter with the Will should make her wary of these strangers. Instead, she is just messing around, and asking random questions without any clear purpose in mind. Ultimately, she sounds more like your average Mary Sue than Sayaka.

All the more so because her reactions to the Abyss and Oz aren't logical after meeting Kyuubey: Oz is technically the second talking plush toy she has met, and the first one manipulated her. Wouldn't it make more sense for her to assume that the Will was Kyuubey's ally (as you first hinted at in chapter 1), and that Oz was in league with them? That Oz might be trying to trick Alice the way all incubators do? You just made Sayaka bound with characters you knew to be trustworthy, but it doesn't make sense in light of what she experienced during her life.

So in the end I could only enjoy the small details, like Jack ruffling Sayaka's hair, or little Gilbert watching over her sleep. (Now I want to draw Sayaka cuddling little Gil *so* badly... **)

Still, you seem to have at least one devoted fan among your reviewers, so if you like writing this story, you definitely shouldn't stop. Besides, I am glad that I found it, because now, thanks to you, I have a few ideas for a PH/Madoka crossover of my own. That would never have crossed my mind otherwise, and you made me realize that there is a lot of potential in that idea.

I am also grateful that you decided to focus on Sayaka specifically: she doesn't get nearly as much love as she deserves. Thank you. I hope my review wasn't too harsh... I wanted to give you my honest opinion.

Take care,

Nadra
Sakural7865 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Seemed too quick and topic jumpy, but I like where you are going.

Sakural7865 chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Daw, Sayaka-chan no like dresses! I feel you girl! XD I can see Sayaka-chan being good friends with Alice, and yay Oz makes his debut!

Harusomi chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Very interesting...I want to see where this goes...
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is very cute! Please, I hope you'll continue this!

CrimsonHeresy chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Not bad, I can not post a review until you post more. However, it is not bad so far. I wish you good luck!
OishiK chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
The Pandora universe seems uniquely open to strange people dropping in.