Reviews for Professors
Kay's chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Please continue! I love it.
AMessofPickles chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Hahaha, it's all good! You were so sweet in your author's note.

I'm gonna make this review short: I liked where this was going so I'm sure I'll love The Delusion of Five Dates even more. I however cannot wait for whatever else you write next!

Now on to read your one-shot! :D
karebear94 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I am a bit sad, but I respect your decision. :) I did enjoy The Delusion of Five Dates, I think with this you could explored so much! That being said, I do believe it's good to concentrate on your other story (everyone should read all of this author's stories, they're awesome) since you are busy and cannot find inspiration for this. And who knows? You might come up with something, if not, that's fine, that's why you're letting us know now, and if so, we'll all be ecstatic! Even if it's an entirely new plot!
Lizzy0308 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Hopefully this is better late than never. I don't think this was boring. I'm lovin this story. To me it didn't read unevenly. I hope you keep going. Maybe scorp can get her to shift her idol to minerva instead.
AMessofPickles chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Oh my gosh. YAY THIS IS UP! :D

Oh man I'm really loving where you're taking this and I DON'T think it's boring. I dunno how your original one is but I feel like this whole gradual thing with Rose is realistic and really good. I'm loving the buildup and I hope you continue! But even if you decide to change it and revert back to a one-shot I'll still read it :D It's fabulous.

I love the way you portrayed Scorpius with his charm and everything. I love the banter between him and Rose and how he insists that they went on dates and such :P Rose is hilarious to with her constant tripping and misplaced glares. Bahahaha, she cracks me up.

Anyways, update soon! I can't wait for the next one :D
E.C Silence chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Please don't take this fic down! I really love it. Scorpius is way too cocky and annyoing for my taste, but i understand that he must be for this fic to work
Out.
I simply adore Rose's dream of being the most terrifying professor, and I actually admired Snape for the exact same reason. Inflicting fear in innocent annoying students sounds like soooooooooooooooooo much fun! Well, in my mind it is anyway.
Rose needs to learn that the best way to deal with professor Malfoy is to remain impassive and ignore him, speak in low, cold words and sneer a lot. Of course, that would be quite impossible because I get that Scorpius just ignites a fire inside Rose. I dunno, atthis point I would probably have hexed Malfoy by now, and put his little minions in detention, or something worse.

Seriously, continue this fic, I love it!
alexiroseni chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
My opinion is to not make it much longer...I have really liked it so far but can see it carrying on much longer. can you end it in two more chapters or so?
Sarnia Nereid chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Please continue! I really like this story!
Twilley Moon chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
The stealing romance idea seemed cute . I wait for your decision of multi chap or one shot, and an update.
Everlasting123 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
i think u should continue this story because its goin really good but i would also like to read yur one-shot, so u could probably if u want to post it up but still continue yur story.

p.s idaana not CF456 )
el Guero chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
NOOOOOOOO!1! Please don't take it down it's a great fic and I really want to keep reading, this fic has my cheeks hurting from smiling too much. I really enjoy reading this fic and would be really sad if you took its down, I don't know what your talking about it was a great chap that had me smiling throughout plz update soon
Mrs. Grint-Cozart-Felton-Horan chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I feel like you could definitely continue it. The boringness could be fixed by actually making something happen. Nothing is really happening. Please keep updating!
pennyg chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
im really enjoying this story, its funny, sweet and entertaining!
equally it flowed well and i hope you bring it to a conclusion that brings u satisfaction.
dont lose heart with it but the decision lies with u in the end.
Stromsten chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
NO! Don't take it down - this was a really fun chapter! I didn't think it was uneven at all, and I liked the OCs in it. It isn't just two characters in a box anymore, it's Rose and Scorpius at Hogwarts! This chapter makes the whole story that much more believable. Please keep going! :)
stargazer313 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
i really like this idea so please dont delete it