Reviews for Take Me in Your Arms
progpoet chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Very nice. I would love to see more of this unusual trio. Off-beat pairings are kind of my thing. Thank you for sharing this story. :)
amazinglife18 chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
What i get from this was that they just need people who love and accept them for who they are and the success will always come,i like that.
Spikesagitta chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
I like how Santana told off her father :) And it's a sweet ending!
minako366 chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Yay *cheers*
beccah23 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Wow that was amazing ! Plz update asap!
Kali-blue chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
I liked cody schooling Finn, what a turd. i like the three gals together; it works. Only 40k, that seems very low if 3 firms want her and she's in NYC, just saying. I saw spring awakening with the talented Lea Michael (and Jesse st James). Lovely to see you reprising her role here. More please
beccah23 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Wow that was amazing !
PraiseFortheFallen chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Im happy San is getting rewarded for working so hard.
amazinglife18 chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Mike and Finn coming back after those years and expecting that Tina and Rachel were single yet?Yea right,they're very well with each other and Santana,who was a sweetheart by helping Brody paying his school when his parents didn't so she totally deserve that job offer and many more,and her little silent dance in the elevator was adorable:)
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Return of the Exs huh? Except Santana ;) I half expected that guy to hit on her, going with the theme! Glad it was just a job offer! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
When's the next chapter cliff hangers are evil
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
That's sweet of Santana :) Finn...well I don't really like him anyway so it doesn't change much for me that you make him a jerk :p
amazinglife18 chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Awww loved the end:)
And finally we know how Rachel and Santana got together,and it was super cute,San sending romantic letters and gifts as a secret admire to Rachel and supporting her on her audition,while Finn was just stupid and cruel:)
beccah23 chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Wow that was amazing ! Plz update asap!
PraiseFortheFallen chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Finn is totes going down. Anyways awww they are just so adorable sometimes.