Reviews for Catfight
TIGGRAIN chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Just found this story and man it had me laughing so hard I about passed out from lack of oxygen. Especially the part where they go pick up the kitten and that first sentence, "No Andrea, we will NOT name the cat Snugglebutt." Man that caught me off guard. Wasn't expecting that sentence when I had scrolled up. Took me about 5 minutes to get passed that sentence alone. Loved how they went over other names, and ultimately Andy got to call her Coco, but then at the end after all those denials of calling the kitten Snugglebutt, what does Miranda do, calls the Kitten Snugglebutt.

I also found how Miranda kept telling Andy they would get a grown cat and Andy got her Kitten after all. and I wonder if Caternity will catch on.
KatieMacLove chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
KMSL this was so cute!
thecobbler chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
lol awe that was so cut and sweet - awwwwww :):)
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was so cute, I absolutely adore it!
AJ chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Very cute.
loujaxon chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
LOL I loved it. Wish I could get my very own snugglebutt... But, alas, I am allergic. Thanks for sharing such a cute story.
merylfanatic chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This story is so adorable it's unbelievable!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Very cute.
Polgaria chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
StreepPeeps chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I LOVE a good, funny story and you filled the bill with this one! Thanks for sharing on Facebook!

TM _
Fann chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
It so funny! Love it! )
angelrose78 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
awwwwwwww that was cute
BeachBum3668 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Loved it!
cstotts1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
As a long time cat slave (from a long line of cat slaves ) I thought it was * wonderful *! More adventures of " snuggle-butt " and the Priestly household please !
WastedOn chapter 1 . 8/27/2012