Reviews for Unto Albion
Linorien chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
What? No! I am demanding an update. It is basically summer now and I would like to know if Aithusa is safe.

Also I am in awe of Merlin and Freya's wedding. It puts the one I just wrote to shame.
Linorien chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Merlin you are such an adorable, awkward little dork around Freya!
Eavis chapter 24 . 1/9/2013
Uh-oh! This seems a bit not good! Poor Aithusa... (ps I would have slapped you too probably I was sobbing and a right mess so yeah)
Eavis chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
:D (that's all. I can't handle anything more right now sorry.)
wiccanforever chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
I hope you realize you can never stop writing now. I'm way too into this universe! Whether it be continuing with oneshots or writing a full fledged story, I really hope you continue writing. Yes, I'm aware this story isn't marked complete, but I've got trust issues from that Merlin finale. So, anyway, you are a fabulous writer and I can't wait to read more!
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
What a lovely chapter - so much detail! You've obviously put so much work into getting all the details right, from the names and terminology of everything Druid related, to the other, more mundane aspects of Medievil life. It really comes through in your writing, so credit to you.

wiccanforever chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
Love it!
Eavis chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
Oh, /yes/! I can't wait for the pranks chapter! :) And, as always, I adore the way you're working the legends in - well done. This did a lot to cheer me up after that heart-breaking finale.
Eavis chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
I love Percival. And Leon is the real start of this show. That is all.
Mysteria Holmes chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
Lolz! I want to see more soon! This is good!
wiccanforever chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
I love the Secrets universe. Keep the oneshots/stories coming!
Eavis chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
You brought in Roman customs and holidays you are my favourite! *cough* Not that that's new information or anything - you've had me delighting in your stories since the first chapter I read.
Eavis chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
Poor Elyan, to be so cruelly divested of your regard in this fashion! At least you have done him the courtesy of giving him any sort of character at all despite your dislike - 'tis more than most writers herein do.
narniadreamer1 chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
hehehe amazing as always :D
Eavis chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
...I love you so much right now. Arthur and Merlin are fantastic, but we don't get to see nearly enough of these guys. The sly digs about all the knights' idiosyncrasies (Percival and his lack of shirtsleeves YES) are fantastic and now I'm really curious about Leon's backstory. Well done!