Reviews for Doctor and Hooper
WhoLockedGirl11 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Cool..and it doesn't have to be too complicated. You see its ur fanfic so anything is possible. Even the doctor meeting Molly Hooper is possible :) can't wait to read more :)
Love this fic chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love this fic! Please continue!
piogeo chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Just to clear things up, Molly is not a nurse. She is a pathologist, which is why she works in the morgue. Nurses don't work in the morgue. Not trying to be mean, just helping out.
Eyl chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oooh, continue please!
thestarlitrose chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Molly would make a great companion.
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh my goodness you wrote another one! XD I literally squealed when this appeared in my inbox. :D Woohoo! And an interesting idea, too. I can honestly say I've never heard anything like it before! Wonderful! :D

"He spun around to face his companion, smile not dissimilar than that of a six-year-old with a new bike, arms drifting in front of him as though the excitement couldn't allow them to fall to his sides." Ha! You keep them very nicely in character! :)

'"I never get sick of this," he whispered. The Tardis hummed.' Squeeeeeee a little Doctor and the TARDIS moment, there! Yippie! *the squeeing commences* No, really, I enjoyed that a lot. :D

Ah, the whole /thing/ was hilarious! Nicely done! :D I needed a bit of laughter! XD

'Her broken smile collapsed completely. "You sound like a friend of mine."' Oh my goodness gracious. A short fic that's filled with brilliant lines. 0.0

Wow, thank you! XD That means a lot! :D

Don't give yourself a headache! XD I'll be reading! :D
Good luck and happy writing!
Lexi