Reviews for She Let Me In Her Bed
aheartofwords chapter 1 . 7/22
Short, sweet and stunningly beautiful. When I see a really short fanfic I often groan because I know it won't be enough for me. But this wasn't the case. It was perfect. Love it!
Primrose Angel chapter 1 . 1/22
As with everything else you write, this was beautifully, breathtakingly, heartbreakingly amazing. Just like Peeta, you have this way with words that never fails to melt my heart. Once again, you've left me crying at the end of one of your fics.

Thank you for writing this.

Thank you for writing, period.
Hermiownie chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I re-read this (while waiting for the next chapter of 'Next to you' ;)) and somehow I ended up in tears halfway through the story... Ridiculous, no? Anyway, your AU fics are great, but I absolutely LOVE your CANON «post Mockingjay» stories, such as this one. Please, please, please keep these awesome canon fics coming :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
HonestCritic, that's the whole point; it's the format of the fic. It's meant to be like that -_-

Sorry, but clearly that reviewer does not know what he/she is talking about :P

This is so lovely, and I feel it's a very realistic interpretation of how Katniss and Peeta "grew back together". I'm sure I'm not the only one who was left feeling unsatisfied with Suzanne's "grow together" line, and this fic explored that in more detail. So thank you for that :)
Adrivan chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
WOW!
fraani chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Lovely story :)
Doc.amaro chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Ohh, great story, short and sweet! Just perfect to give me closure. Why couldn't Suzanne Collins do this?! Exceptional, thank u so much.
RG2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Yeah,... that's solid.
HonestCritic chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Too many sentences start with "she"!
TheNewClassicGirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
aww the feels xx
Girl in Darkness chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
:') ...
me chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This story made me cry :-)
meliz875 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
A perfect example to how an extra 1,000 words can make all the difference when it comes to giving two characters a meaningful ending. :)

I enjoyed this very much!
Momma2Leos chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love the format of this story. Very well written. The word that actually comes to mind is pretty.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love the format of this story. Great story.