Reviews for The Married Life
bmckenzie chapter 25 . 5/15
Now it is May 15th, 2016 and I wished that you had continued this story.
talmeida1 chapter 24 . 1/5
Just discovered this story, I love it. I knw it was started awhile back but I hope time some soon you will pick up where you left off. Please continue the story and update it soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/2/2015
really ? 6'2 big strong christian couldnt take on a girl?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
OH wow ok I didnt see this coming, interesting!
laaddis chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Please please finish the story!
sophiedog22 chapter 25 . 4/21/2015
Great story so far when are you going to finish it
joan.goldman.9 chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Now this is really different Love IT
Ms. Pettigrew chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This is the worst written, most banal idiotic crap I've ever had the misfortune to read. Even the grammar and punctuation looks like a 2nd grader wrote it. Leslie25...you need to just stop. It appears that you have by the date. And for that, we are all truly thankful. Get an education and possibly try again. I'm assuming you are a high school drop out, stay at home mother, jobless, hopeless...sad. pitiful. Probably wear too much make-up and send your children off to school so you can wash and fold laundry, put dinner in a crock pot and watch soap operas. Your husband, if you have even have been able to keep one, probably works two jobs and has a mistress who is so much better than you. You should do us all a favor and just stop.
joleenleo chapter 25 . 3/24/2014
hopefully you update soon.. nice story..
Guest chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
Really enjoying this story. I would be grateful if you would update. Chloe is a real charmer. Will turn to your other two stories in the meantime.
guest chapter 25 . 11/7/2013
please update soon
Guest chapter 25 . 9/27/2013
This was horrible... sorry I've ready many Fanfics this one stinks it was all over the place and really a woman after ana ?
maxine chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
please update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
tenaciousdee chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
More please, more please! :)