Reviews for The Married Life
joan.goldman.9 chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Now this is really different Love IT
Ms. Pettigrew chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This is the worst written, most banal idiotic crap I've ever had the misfortune to read. Even the grammar and punctuation looks like a 2nd grader wrote it. Leslie25...you need to just stop. It appears that you have by the date. And for that, we are all truly thankful. Get an education and possibly try again. I'm assuming you are a high school drop out, stay at home mother, jobless, hopeless...sad. pitiful. Probably wear too much make-up and send your children off to school so you can wash and fold laundry, put dinner in a crock pot and watch soap operas. Your husband, if you have even have been able to keep one, probably works two jobs and has a mistress who is so much better than you. You should do us all a favor and just stop.
joleenleo chapter 25 . 3/24/2014
hopefully you update soon.. nice story..
Guest chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
Really enjoying this story. I would be grateful if you would update. Chloe is a real charmer. Will turn to your other two stories in the meantime.
guest chapter 25 . 11/7/2013
please update soon
Guest chapter 25 . 9/27/2013
This was horrible... sorry I've ready many Fanfics this one stinks it was all over the place and really a woman after ana ?
maxine chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
please update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
tenaciousdee chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
More please, more please! :)
Ness chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
I just read ur story n I just want to no will I be updating it
Naomi chapter 25 . 5/9/2013
I was enjoying it and ypu stoped writing ughhhh
Happygolucky103 chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
I love this chapter can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
This was wonderfuL. I could just imagine my love and i doing and saying the same thing. BRILLIANT writting
valentinesgenie chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
WHERE ARE YOU? please continue with this story pretty please pretty please please
brokendreamsx chapter 1 . 1/16/2013