Reviews for Saving Draco
Nameless chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
Oh my God! I love it, really. I hope that you find time to do more.
magicanimegurl chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
This is sweet and could become aloving couple that balances each other. Love it. Write on!
imaginz96 chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
The whole time Draco and Charlie were at it I kept wondering if they'd put up Silencing charms or something and if they hadn't what the rest of the Weasley's would have said about it, especially the twins XD
sweetandspice chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
So cute loved it!
Ayame Yuuki chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Please write more. I absolutely love your stories and this one is so cute
Mila Pink chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Very cute this story.
Each piece more exciting than the other.
I confess I was wondering why Sev, Lucius, Harry and Hermione were hiding together ..
and the end of the war.
lulubramstoker chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Love it !
ineedtoread chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
I've never read this pairing before but I really liked it, good job!
inga02 chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Liked this story a lot :)
Myiasis chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Beautiful. I like this pairing but it's not so easy to pair them up as others.
WildStrike chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
THIS WAS SO GOOOOOOD! Oh my goodness Charlie though! And this is one of my new favorite pairings and this was great and raaaahhh! So good! xx
Guest chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
One word to describe this story
CUTEEEE so so cute I love it
This is the first story I read about Draco and Charlie and I like it
HowDracoGotHisGrooveBack chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Oh the poor baby! Bad Charlie!
Tsukari chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Hello, I just meet this ship, some friend make me read the mariage stone and that just let me looking for Charlie/Draco like please be something; so chaperter one is cool and your story sounds like fun thanks!
volfan chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
So very sad to see this is finished. I love how you wrote this pairing. You had a great mix of humor and drama. I would love to see this story continued - maybe to show Ron and Pansy and what happens to Severus and Lucius while they're in hiding. I can only imagine what might happen to them while they're with Hermione and Harry.