Reviews for How Fickle My Heart
meepmeow99 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
I really like this fic I think it's great. Mary Margaret and James' date was very cute and sweet. The plot is really fantastic I think that the show would have been as or more awesome and interesting if they had use a plot like this. I love Mary Margaret and emma's relationship.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
Ok. It. Was great
CharmedChild chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
i am thrilled that Regina and Gold didnt take Henry away!
thecharmingfa chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
ADORABLE
cigarettemetaphor chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Ok but the only problem I have with this story thus far is Emma would not have been able to hold Henry like that since he was born so early. I mean at most she would be seven months unless there was a huge time skip you didn't mention. My brother was born six weeks early and he was whisked away by nurses before my mom could even see him and he spent weeks in the hospital and an incubator because his lungs weren't fully formed yet hooked up to countless cords and IVs to keep fluids in him and to monitor his heart rate. At only six and a half to seven months pregnant I'm not even sure half of Henry's vital organs would have been formed.
Madje Knotts chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
This was an incredible story. I did read the entire thing but am just reviewing here. I LOVED the Mumford chapter titles! Ever since I started reading this story, I've been listening to Mumford on shuffle and repeat, both albums! Congratulations on a story well done!
TSP chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
I just wanted to say, I immensely enjoyed reading this. It is one of the best fics I've read in this fandom. And let me guess; Snow's pregnant. Yeaaah. Here's for hoping that will happen on the show. Anyway, thanks.
Maaike-OUAT chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Beautiful, love it!
Maaike-OUAT chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Again, great story. Very curious about the rest of it... :)
SnowFalls3 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
It's been... what? two or three weeks since I read this? I don't even know, but I'm so re-reading it now..!
got my hot choco, tissues and I'm in my comfy bed, so I think I'm ready.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
That was great. I really hope that Mary Margaret is able to persuade Emma to keep Henry once he's born. For some reason I want there to be a complete U-Turn to what happens on the show. I don't want Regina to get Henry. I want Emma to have the chance to raise him herself.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Everything seems to be progressing in Storybrooke like it orginally did on the show. I hope that with Emma being with Mary Margaret while she's pregnant that Emma won't decide to give Henry up for adoption.
WritelkeUmeanit chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I'm angry that I didn't discover this story when the show was on hiatus. Gah!

Anyway, that aside, I love the fresh take here. I haven't come across a story like this. I have seen a few attempts at showing a young Emma parent a baby Henry, but those had weak dialogue, poor grammar/spelling and were severely out of character. This one? Not the case at all- at least not from what I've read so far.

Wonderful first chapter. Can't wait to read on. In fact, I'll do that now.

-Kaci
MerlinaDementiaSnow chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
I loved this story so much. It's great. Congratulation.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
That was great. I think it will be great to see a certain relationship form between Emma and Graham. Maybe Regina won't kill him here like she did on the show.