Reviews for Penance
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I have enjoyed all of your "spewages" as you call them. This was a difficult time for all involved. I was as happy as B&B when that 90 days ended:)
bexie25 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Loved it
Mosaika chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This story came right through my heart. Thank you!
pasha54 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
very poignant
yoshimi0701 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Another great story. I feel her pain. Well-written as always.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Okay, I don't color my hair (it's white and God takes good care of it for me) but I thought you had to bleach your hair to make it blonde if it was darker to start off with. IS there an additive color that will make hair look lighter than it is without bleaching it? Color me confused (my normal state.) I get Brennan's reasoning about not liking blonde as a hair color.
toffeeeclairs chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh I enjoyed this piece - just like I did curse of the bangs before it! I swear when I saw the promo with the blonde hair I wanted to scream! There are so many other colors she could have gone, but blonde is just so wrong! (and yet perfect also because of it's wrongness...). Enjoyed the one-shots (since I was avoiding hiatus fics at the time you wrote purgatory...sorry! :)
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh, yes, when I saw that promo, I definitely though it was a way to punish herself. Although it seems to be a wig. Don't know if they're going to approach it like one in the series. But a penance...oh yes it is.
petuniatc chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
When I saw the preview I thought of Booth's blondes too! All the fan fics had Bones go dark or red with the hair color. Do the script writers check the fan fics I wonder?
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was a great introspective one-shot!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I was shocked when I saw the promo- blonde is so wrong on so many levels. I could see where she would be depressed about the blond tresses.

I agree I like Booth's (DB) haircut that way too.
dmnky chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
*raises hand*

I enjoyed this bit o' muse spewage.

My fave passage: "I'm tired. I'm tired of running. I'm tired of being away from my home. I'm tired of being away from my work and the Jeffersonian. I'm tired of being away from Angela and all my friends. I'm tired of being away from Booth."

Being on the road blows. Being on the road must blow even worse when there's no definitive end in sight. And to be away from your partner in all things? Excruciatingly painful & exhausting.

And I love the Mia Farrow bit & the poke at Max.

Well done.

With mettā,
d/m
asoulofstars chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was so good. So sad, but so good.
redgirlang chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
After seeing the promo I'm nearly beside myself waiting for the start of season 8. Brennan as a blonde yeah that just doesn't sit well with her does it!? Loved the insight into her thoughts & feelings. Ninety days is a very long time when your missing someone. Poor Brennan. Loved this one shot. :) xx