Reviews for Decay
Siivin chapter 1 . 8/13
So I read your story "Touch Therapy" and I was like "awww yeah that was fantastic I am ALWAYS here for fluffy well-written Science Bros, hopefully there's more" but then you did this to me. And it wouldn't be so bad but it's so well-written that it's impossible to not get invested. You write the relationship so well and then this is like a punch to the gut. Why are you using your powers for evil?!
You are a heartless terrible person I am in tears why would you do this to me you are a fantastic writer but you are evil I'm seriously crying right now I hate you and I love you
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
OH MY GOD YOU FREAKING SON OF A "#$%& I HATE YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! WHAT HAVE YOU FREAKING DONE?!
chrissaturtle chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Seriously, your writing is amazing! Nothing (save Two Brothers) has really made me cry before this. Loved it in a sad way. :)
Lolapola chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Why would you do this to me. Just why.

Magnificent.
Amasha chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Not much can make me cry. And right now I feel like bawling. Very good writing.
Redflower16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Bitch you just made me cry. I'm sitting in my room bawling my eyes out and it's all your fault how could you.
lemonChocolate chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Wow...I'm in awe...
Immortal Sina chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Wow. Tears sure are hard to wipe off an iPad. That was freaking brilliant, thanks for ripping my heart in two.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh... My... Goodness...

This has to be one of the best oneshots I have ever read. You did such an amazing job conveying emotion and keeping all of them so in character. But honestly, it was absolutely heart-breaking to read. You gave a warning right in the summary and I, being a glutton for punishment, forged right on ahead.

However, in doing so, I was treated to some amazing writing, so for that I am grateful I read it.

Excellent, well done.
Nonymos chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
WHY
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
You horrible person. Damn you.(Loved it though:( ).
makatza again chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Just crying, is what I meant to say, that is what I get for posting a review on an iPod I suppose, half-written reviews and tears and aching in my chest. DAMN YOU AND SIMULTANEOUSLY BLESS YOU.
makatza97 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Just cry
TheWordThief chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This absolutely destroyed me. Amazing.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »