Reviews for The Destruction of all That is Good and Kind
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/17
Whoa, grimdark and then some! Nicely done.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
"She is young, Minerva. Miss Granger is a Gryffindor and she will survive." - Dumbledore

Yeah ... After all, what are Hermione's needs when compared to the Greater Good? Perhaps Snape and McGonagall need to deal with Someone Else in addition to Draco ... for the Greater Good of the rest of the kids in the castle.
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Love the 'poisonous fungi' description.

This story almost worked for me - but the fatal flaw was that you have Hermoine actually seeing the sympathy. She is too smart and too Gryffindor to suicide (work-ably... in my head) after that. Take out the last sentence in that added paragraph.

Also I don't picture Snape slumping (unless literally unable not to). I can see him, spine straight, perhaps staring with cold eyes at things only he could see.
Harriverse chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Powerful. And why was Dumbledore not on the receiving end as well?
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I am oddly both horrified and intrigued. This was a rather interesting, well-written tale. I like it.

D
Tree
Biggi chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
nooooo! *sob* poor Hermione.

that was sad,but great. I like the ending.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Different, and heartbreaking!
Thanks for sharing

KUTGW,

Noreen
jayson chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
very nice. short but poignant
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Excellent story! Honestly though with that command all trust in Dumbledore's greater good and in him should have shattered for both Severus and Minerva. As for Minerva she should have told Hermione the truth, that Dumbledork refused to say anything about it. She should have been straight with her. It would have told that she was on her side. She should have told about Severus as well.

I would point out that Severus is Draco's Godfather. Would he be breaking any oaths by killing him?

If you really want to set the cat among the pigeons have Severus give Harry detention and tell him what really happened including Dumbles actions and his own. Then step back and see what Harry does. He has the ability to destroy Bumbles and would.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Thanks
MollysSister chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This story will vere off wildly from cannon without spy!snape and hermione gone wont it. This was a tear jerker to be sure.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh my gosh this broke my heart.

(Oh, and about your 'okay' rant, they most definitely use OK but maybe not okay in Harry Potter, I have the UK version of the books and that's in there. I know, so random but I literally just came across it today and then got this update!)
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Dang..Dumbledore should've gone down next for that..blind old fart.
blue artemis chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Unfortunately, as much as Draco needed to die, it was Dumbledore who should have fallen. Oddly, since I was already crying, this one just made me angry. I'm sorry about your health troubles.
jazzy17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012