Reviews for On Broken Roads
mysweetmaitai chapter 42 . 1/23
This was a ton of fun. Thanks for the ride, my friend.
Varanus K chapter 42 . 12/5/2014
Despite the grammar and spelling mistakes, this story is simply and absolutely PERFECT. I loved all the chapters and I'm sad because it's over, but good things don't last forever :(

Good job! I will read this over and over again. I'm in love with this story.
Wolfie chapter 42 . 8/19/2014
Oh my goodness I was about to kill you when I thought that you killed off Ray. I don't care how bad your grammar is, the story is soooo amazing and awesome and ugh I wish it could just go on forever but if you end it here then that's fine to _
Souseiki no Tasogare chapter 42 . 6/24/2014
Wow, I'm breathless at the complete briliance of this story! I thought it was well written, the couple grammer mistakes through me off, but as I said: well written. I enjoyed this so much that i was up till five in the morning reading it. When i finally noticed the time, i regretted nothing. Thats how awesome I found this fic. Be happy with yourself!
Lemo chapter 42 . 6/13/2014
Phew! Took me about three days but I finally finished this monster of a fic! I must say the relationship dynamic between Rachael and Charon in this is one if my favourite takes on it! Too often I see the LW as a sucky noob and Charon covering her ass, when the LW should be a certified badass on their own! Also Claws was awesome throughout this entire story 3 did the inspiration for claws come from the new vegas mod where you can hatch a baby deathclaw? Also Char-bear was a hilarious nickname. I call him Cherry in my head pfff
Lemo chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
I decided to finally pic up this fic since I saw it was complete... I really like it so far! The only problem I have with it at this point is you get a lot of words that sound the same confused. Like you use 'century' instead of 'sentry' on this chapter (8) and scoop instead of scope sometimes.
fandelivres chapter 42 . 6/6/2014
A very good ending I really though you would kill rachel, you've given us a real thrill:) as always, sorry for my english, I'm still learning
5 Coloured Walker chapter 42 . 6/4/2014
Finally got around to reading these last three chapters when you posted them. Awesome sorry, sad to see it end but all good things must.

I look forward to whatever you write next.
Zukuto chapter 42 . 6/3/2014
I have enjoyed every moment of this story. From the bottom of my heart thank you for bringing us this story.
Halfinsane-HalfMental chapter 38 . 3/11/2014
omg..this story is just great haha to bad I can't read more ;w; but ahah pet deathclaw great just great idea :'D
Cara Jas chapter 25 . 11/8/2013
Fuckin amazing, not the best spelling but when a story is this good, haha I don't think that really matters, right?
Dorian chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Story seems cool and flows well but the grammar is bad. Really breaks my stride while reading this. You need a beta or something.
fandelivres chapter 38 . 10/5/2013
yes! one more!please keep writing
Zukuto chapter 38 . 10/5/2013
brilliant !
Silberwolf64 chapter 36 . 8/28/2013
Did u not Write the LW is the Courier fore u in one of the first Chapters ? but as always a realy good
Chapter !