Reviews for Long Time Coming
ArabellaFaith chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Gah! I don't want this to be the end, and yet it's such a perfect ending... Will there ever (or is there already) a story that tells more about Aurora? I just can't get enough of this series!

Again, thank you for writing, you lovely wonderful amazing woman. Your characters were a joy to read and I'm so glad you shared them with the world.
ArabellaFaith chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
I adore where you are heading with Greg and Mycroft! I hope it comes to fruit before the end!
ArabellaFaith chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
These evil cliff hangers are why I'm so glad I'm reading now that the story is finished!
ArabellaFaith chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
I absolutely adore the way you write Mrs Hudson! And now I want cake. And sex. Maybe not in that order. Maybe simultaneously...
Rairakku1234 chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
Hahahah "And warn me before you put poison in the fridge." hehehe Love it. Love the small scare and Sherlock deducing himself back to sanity!

And once again you made me laugh and cry and sigh! How do you do that! Lovely ending.

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with all us readers!

Rairakku1234 chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! What are you doing to me!

To tell you what I love about this chapter would require quoting the whole chapter. Funny, sexy, sweet, romantic, silly, and wonderful.

Amazing job as always!
Rairakku1234 chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
Oh my goodness Love Wailing Sherlock! hehehe Hilarious! And the missing shoes hehehe

hahahaha Mycroft herding everyone! hehehe

And the presents and the dictionary! hehehe

Thanks for a laugh!,
Puggle chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Gorgeous
Resrie71 chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
You have done the unforgivable. You made me laugh. You made me laugh so hard I SNORTED. And it wasn't even the STORY that made me laugh so hard I SNORTED, it was your damn AUTHOR'S NOTE! 'You can not have angst when there are this many erections. It's illegal.' OMG. What are you doing to me?
Resrie71 chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
You WENCH! How am I ever supposed to read a news story that includes the words 'could not be reached for comment' with out bursting into gales of laughter? Never mind that considering what ever the story may be, said reaction may be wholly inappropriate!
Resrie71 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
OMG! I'm crying! THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU! Did I mention I love you?
Resrie71 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I think the repeated use of the word 'tumbler' in here is ingenious. Speaking of 'tumblr', can we PLEASE have some artwork for this?!
JuniorWoofles chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
OMG SWEETEST THING I'VE READ IN AGES ALL FLUFFY AND WARM AND PERFECT AND SWEET AND HOPEFUL AND NBO LOVE-SICKNES, NO REPEATS JUST NEW THINGS AND I DO REALISE I'M IN CAPS LOCK BUT I FEEL THAT IT DESERVES IT WITH THE INFINITY OF JOHNLOCK AND THE FOREVERNESS AND THE MYSTRADE AND RS HUDSON SAYING SHE LOVED THEM AND THEM BEING SO CUTE AND SCARED AND DAMN RIGHT PERFECT THAT I COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS FIC ALL DAY. MY LOVE TO YOU, YOUR WRITING, AND THE SKULL.
JuniorWoofles chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
So glad I finished the wedding before this chapter. Loving all the Mystrade things that cropped up. :)
JuniorWoofles chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Beginning of the chapter you said husbands twice I presume by accident as its a few days too early. Images of Mrs Hudson in a weird fit throwing cake at Mycroft is probably not what you want the minute before you attempt sleep. Oh well.