Reviews for Boku no Changing Room Harassment
seaweed chapter 1 . 3/6
lol! I like Kuroko's logic!
heyhey62 chapter 1 . 3/4
This was a cute and very humorous story. I like it. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Psh, what do ya mean it won't fit? It will eventually. Silly Kuroko
puruku chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Gotta love Kuroko's logic :)
Hollowshirosaki413 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
God, I could noly laugh my ass off so bad here XD
Takara yume chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Pfft I love how you made Kuroko so straightforward with everything :''D and pervy sneaky too lmaoo most people get his personality wrong turning him into such an uke-ahh despite the pwp I love how you wrote it XDD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Don't give up Tetsuya, with a little practice I bet Kagami's thing would fit fine _

Unexpected, rather funny and very hot. I love how in character they are. Poor fabulously confused Kagami. I love the blunt (yet mildly sneaky?) Tetsuya's voice is lol.

The only thing I don't think I liked was the ass to basketball comparison, Kagami runs so much they'd be muscled and so not really all that round. Plus basketballs are pretty big so, funnily enough you basically had Kuroko call Kagami's ass both large and fat. (that said, looking at canon Kuroko's frame I bet he's got a /pert/ round ass, that lithe fucker)

I kinda want to see where else Kuroko might corner and blow Kagami heh.
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wow...*blush* So...h-hot.
Metempsychosis-chan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
A perverted and dominating Kuroko, wonderful *O* I still like Kagami as a seme, but I'm sick of seeing him entirely dominating Kuroko u.u After all, in their relationship, Kagami would be the ''wife'' XD (since he cooks and stuff like that...)

I was thinking it would be fun if someone entered the locker room while they were at it XD
Fantita chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Very hot! And I love Kuroko's determination! Nicely done
yaoilovergirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I have to admit, at first I thought "okay, weird story" but then, the more I read I thought...that's totally like Kuroko. His cool, calm, analytical and completely deadpan cute self was all there. I had to laugh at the end. I can so imagine the way Kagami is blushing and then slapping his forehead like "duh, whatever else should I have expected from him".
EndlessObsession chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh my god this is just too predictable for Kuroko. I could so see this happening ewghjhr.
Loved it! *u*
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Lols XD Nice honesty, Kuroko XD Good job writing this. It was very interesting to watch Kuroko (who might be thought of as an uke, but is probably more of a seme-type personality) seduce Kagami XD
Shaanon chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
pervert Kuroko is pervert xD
Cocodrillo chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
loool liked Kuroko's matter-of-fact tone while doing such a thing XDD aww so hot it was, i must admit i also thought of how huge Kagami's thing must be *q*