Reviews for The Fourth Quarter Quell: Timeless City
IVolunteerAsAuthor chapter 3 . 4/20
I'm reading this after 3 years. This was the first story I read when I got on this site. I just got back on in 2015 and when I saw an old PM from you I was trying to remember what you wrote that I read.

Thank you for inspiring me to write, and for reading my first shit stories. I know that they're messy and crap but I leave them up to show myself what I've come from. Thank you for sticking with it though and encouraging a 16 year old that wasn't that great at writing. You're probably not even on this site anymore xD but unless you are or your email is still connected.

This story is just as amazing the second time. Damn it Laryssa :p

Caleb
ilovedragonsMC chapter 12 . 4/4
OMG. Something just formulated in my mind. That girl with Rex... that was Lunea, wasn't it?
dakota77 chapter 49 . 4/28/2014
Sadly I missed submitting to your current syot. If I see that you are creating another I will definitely try and submit.
dakota77 chapter 48 . 4/28/2014
Really great story. I was rooting for Rozen to win. I'm not angry that cho won though. I really like the idea of the arena. The more than one life and double blood bath was really neat.
SkyeBird128 chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
Epic. So, if they die, they might not be permanently dead? And how did the Capitol do this?
SkyeBird128 chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
I recognize the loyal servant/dog thing from another story.
SkyeBird128 chapter 17 . 9/28/2013
I don't think that Cho should've gotten a twelve for that.
SkyeBird128 chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
This was a shorter chapter. I don't have much to say about the tributes.
SkyeBird128 chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
He licked the blood from his hand? Psychopath...
SkyeBird128 chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
If Ruby loved him, why did she kill him?
SkyeBird128 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
That was a cool chapter. So, they're trying to kill some of the kids before the Games? That part I don't really get. Isn't it more exciting if they've all been trained?
SkyeBird128 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Anya volunteered for her, and then Alia volunteered for her? And she was reaped two years? What are the odds of that?
I don't think I know anyone who would go into the Hunger Games to save someone else. It's not a natural instinct for most people.
SkyeBird128 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Well, he did let her drown, so he kinda deserved it.
SkyeBird128 chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
She killed the baby? What an idiot.
Insane Chocolate Porcupine chapter 43 . 2/3/2013