Reviews for I've Got Your Six
Ladyaloysius chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I really enjoy your Tim and Gibbs stories!
Ladyaloysius chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
I am so addicted to this show! Gasping, she asked,"Is there a cure?" And a voice, rough and bourbon soaked answered, "You belong to me now!"
Oh, if only!
Sigh!
louise chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
i enjoyed your fic and the way gibbs helped mcgee...a little hurt gibbs ios always good...
louise chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
great fic...love gibbs/mcgee in trouble
jmsings chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Nobody can beat himself up better than McGee! The only one who can get through to Tim is Gibbs - he was there, he understood the situation and understood that there was nothing they could have done differently. Nice job! Thanks for an interesting story!
shadowdragon569 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
is that the end? ended rather quickly. tim is very self concious i dont think he would have have gotten back up that quickly.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Good for Gibbs to figure it out and give Tim the support he so desperately needed!
thorsfriend chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Loved the thwack Gibbs gave Tim, hope there's a sequel?
221BelieveInSherlock chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Aw... Poor Timmy blaming himself. I probably would too. Great story though, keep it up!
beverlie4055 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
loves it
jmsings chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Gibbs will surely head-slap Tim for feeling the way he does...and will hopefully knock some sense into him. Looking forward to more!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Glad they're rescued but Tim needs help! Great chapter.
louise chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
definetly worthy of an episode ...excellent start/love anything involving gibbs
laoisbabe chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Great start so far. I'm a sucker for hurt Gibbs so this really caught my attention. Can't wait to see what happens next.
thorsfriend chapter 2 . 8/29/2012