Reviews for Fleeting Relief
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Update please or. Make a sequal where they meet again but this time Dean k ows why Derek left and there okay because its a Sterek and Desteil story
princeRafael chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
OMG! I feel like crying! This is so good yet so sad. I love it! :)
Audrey Noxy chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
For the love of almighty PLEASE write a sequel! I would really love to read it and im sure others would too!
ChickieG chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That sucks. He'll never know that Derek might have stayed longer if not for the fact that they were mortal enemies.
sochra chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
pls pls pls write a sequel
pyrodaggers chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh please god make a sequel! I would love to read it!
sunshinebymoonlight chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I am begging you to write a sequel. PLEASE! That was awesome.
yuyuxchan chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
It's so good! It's really sad, but good :D
You are really good at writing!
Have you thought about making a sequel to this? Will you make a sequel to it? :)
crobhdearg chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
They need to meet again. This NEEDS a sequel!
Guest V chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
You should make a sequel to this and make them meet up and end up together somehow :D I'd love that!
LillianCain chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I'm done. You writers have no mercy on my heart. Two broken souls separated by life and circumstance. So bloody romantic and heartbreaking!

Emotions aside, or feels as they would say, this is an excellent piece my friend, well written and the story pace was just right, I can't remember seeing many mistakes at all. Keep it up!
DAMN GHURL chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Ugh. *clenches chest* Right in the feels.
applepieisworthit chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh god! Crying...

I so want one where they meet again and reconcile everything, but I suppose sometimes it has to be bittersweet :'(
sami.60 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That was beautiful, but I hate you so much right now.
tricksterash chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Loved it and yet at the end it felt like you punched me in the stomach. If only there was a sequal *-*