Reviews for Music in my dreams
crybaby chapter 24 . 12/23/2013
So...f****** ...sad... but overall, i absolutely love it.
Laylay chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
So, is this the end of Chelsea?
Laylay chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
I thought I'd never say this but... CHELSEA IS A BIG FAT JERK, SHE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN OVER IT!
Laylay chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I think it's a little disturbing, but for some reason I want to read more.
Ganzz chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
this is an awesome fanfic :3 i noticed you didnt have any reviews lately, and thought you deserved one
Fayrin chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Hi, I just wanted to say that I love Harvest Moon (specially this one, and the couple Mark x Vaughn) and Glee, this combination is just perfect, like you said in the prologue, there's music in everyone's life… The way you're making the love between the two of them grow is amazing, I'm in love with your story. So please keep doing this great work. I want to see Mark perform much more songs for Vaughn, and Vaughn for Mark... Well, I just needed to let you know this, I sign up here just to let my thanks here, for this amazing story.
GreenGrass1 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Okay, I have never read a musical before and I'm probably the only person I know who don't watch Glee so...but that said I enjoyed these first three chapters. I know that you said there would be a lot of music but I wish there is a lot more prose being that this is a work of fiction. I wish the story would delve a little more into Mark and Vaughn's interaction, their daily life, description of their surrounding etc. Because that would be lovely.

And I would like to see the dialogue is placed within a "...,". Example:
"Is… Your birthday is today?" Mark asked, surprised.
"Well, yes. Today it's the third day of spring. I usually don't tell people about it," Vaughn replied.

Unless it's some sort of literature device that I'm not familiar with. If it is please ignore the above suggestion.

I hope you'll keep writing!
Duchess-Yukine-Suoh chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
This is pretty good. Just don't make every bit a song-fic. But other than that; its good.