Reviews for Blood on the Moon
padnpendreamer chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
This is almost as good as the show...I officially have to favorite this. I love it! Peter is so sassy and the ending ultimatum was perf!
padnpendreamer chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Confused at why he didn't tell Scott. I do love Derek's ambiguous confession.
padnpendreamer chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Lydia had his back there, I wonder if she could see that Mae was no good.
padnpendreamer chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Solid start you've really captured the characters quite well. Cudos.
Taila-Tai chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
I did it again. Read it all in one sitting and my phones almost flat - previously fully charged - but I feel no guilt what so ever because holy hell I love your stories so much!

I regret nothing!

Amazing, awesome story line and I love Sterek and you write it do perfectly I wanted to scream. Thank goodness I'm home alone because my fangirling got pretty bad at some point. Still so talented I can not get over it!

Taila xx
EccentricFox chapter 14 . 1/27/2015
An enjoyable read, with a solid plot (which makes a pleasant change from the norm). I will hve to check your profile for a sequel, cos I would love to read more, but I'll settle for whatever else I find that takes my interest.

Well written, understated and clean. Well done.
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
This was cute :3
arcadiac chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
This story is so amazing. It deserves reviews and favorites. Everyone is perfectly in character. I admire the way you narrate; it's as if each character is telling their own personal story, especially on Stiles's behalf. You write his sarcasm and hyperactivity very well. Even Derek and Isaac have their special little quirks we even see in the show.

I like that the Sterek is progressing so slowly. It makes things more realistic
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Aaaawwww...! XDD

Ahaha...

The last chapter is my Favorite! Awwww...

This is Great!

The whole thing is Great!

And even Lydia, who had a little part here, is amazing and very observant about Stiles!

Nice job!

Amazing!

And love the short interactions between Sheriff Stilinski and Derek!

Love it! ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
I really enjoyed your story, read it from beginning to end in one sitting! You are a talented writer my friend.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Read this entire story on my IPHONE-couln't wait to get home and read it on my computer. When I got home, had to find it so I could express my appreciation for what a great job you did. Beautifully written, very creative premise - you handled the characters right - will look for more from you. Great job!
Fullmoontonightt chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING. Your writing style is lovely
Fullmoontonightt chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Loving this fic till now.
Your writing style is lovely and you have just the right amount of homour & sterek :D
MentToBeForever chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
Isabella-Bittencourt chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Omg I love it, this story was freaking perfect and you write so well