Reviews for Blood on the Moon
EccentricFox chapter 14 . 1/27
An enjoyable read, with a solid plot (which makes a pleasant change from the norm). I will hve to check your profile for a sequel, cos I would love to read more, but I'll settle for whatever else I find that takes my interest.

Well written, understated and clean. Well done.
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
This was cute :3
Kura'Baee chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
This story is so amazing. It deserves reviews and favorites. Everyone is perfectly in character. I admire the way you narrate; it's as if each character is telling their own personal story, especially on Stiles's behalf. You write his sarcasm and hyperactivity very well. Even Derek and Isaac have their special little quirks we even see in the show.

I like that the Sterek is progressing so slowly. It makes things more realistic
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Aaaawwww...! XDD

Ahaha...

The last chapter is my Favorite! Awwww...

This is Great!

The whole thing is Great!

And even Lydia, who had a little part here, is amazing and very observant about Stiles!

Nice job!

Amazing!

And love the short interactions between Sheriff Stilinski and Derek!

Love it! ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
I really enjoyed your story, read it from beginning to end in one sitting! You are a talented writer my friend.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Read this entire story on my IPHONE-couln't wait to get home and read it on my computer. When I got home, had to find it so I could express my appreciation for what a great job you did. Beautifully written, very creative premise - you handled the characters right - will look for more from you. Great job!
Fullmoontonightt chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING. Your writing style is lovely
Fullmoontonightt chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Loving this fic till now.
Your writing style is lovely and you have just the right amount of homour & sterek :D
MentToBeForever chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
Isabella-Bittencourt chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Omg I love it, this story was freaking perfect and you write so well
Shemaya chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
awh! So cute! I like that Derek wasn't super obvious and didn't make the first move. They'll be so cute and annoying together. lol. I'm glad that Mae and her pack were killed. That's bad stuff right there. great job!
Catherine chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
I liked your story though I am disappointed that it ended. But for an ending, it was a well written. I really like your story and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

You have a strong writer's voice. Your composition is well thought out and put together. Don't lose that; keep writing. :)
Catherine chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I really hope you don't turn cute, funny, witty, fragile Stiles into a were wolf. :S
Catherine chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
I like that you are writing in both Stiles' perspective and Derek's. It makes it very interesting.
Catherine chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Good so far. I like the realistic banter between the two characters and the threat of something that may happen. Very Good so far.